Warpspeed Advanced Motorcycle Training

Schtum

Iconoclast
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I recently spent a day with Chris Relva of Warpspeed Advanced Motorycle Training. Regardless of any previous discussion on the forum about the merits or otherwise of the company name, it was an excellent experience and for the first time in a long time, I learned something new about my riding.

Chris is a really nice guy who really knows his stuff. I think it's fair to say that he offered the best ciritical analysis of my riding that I've ever had; particularly so, in the context of recognising the level of my ability after 40 years of largely riding like a hooligan and still being here to tell the tale (touch wood...).

If you're thinking of doing some training in Southern Scotland, Northern England or are even travelling from farther afield, I can thoroughly recommend booking a day with Chris. I'd be very surprised if you came away any less than delighted and considering that it was money very well spent.

http://www.warpspeedadvanced.com

Attachments

• 12719504_10154057279678398_7636338343585877396_o.jpg
    12719504_10154057279678398_7636338343585877396_o.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 859
Aye, Chris has followed me around the Borders - a few years ago

Funnily enough he never commented on my riding, so I'm none the wiser

Nice chap though

Nice chap though

There's not a lot anyone could say about your riding JB :D

Good one Mike (Schtum) :thumb

:beerjug:

Yeah ... but why should he, you weren't paying him to do so :blast

:beerjug:

I always think it's ..... well ... rude frankly, to start commenting on someones riding unless they actually ask you to do it ..... :thumb2

... Apart from Robins .... It's properly shite ..... :D

Nice chap though

Found it..................

(He was muttering something like "riding god - my arse!" :D )

Al

Found it..................

(He was muttering something like "riding god - my arse!" :D )

Al

And Chris has had the good sense to move on to a more modern motorcycle and even covets my LC..... :augie.

If he's good enough for you Mike, then . . .

Today I saw a doctor tending to a rider at the roadside in the twisty bit east of Lochearnhead, so that's all the prompting I need to build some more road sense.

Contacted Mr Warp Speed to schedule a session :thumb2

If he's good enough for you Mike, then . . .

Today I saw a doctor tending to a rider at the roadside in the twisty bit east of Lochearnhead, so that's all the prompting I need to build some more road sense.

Contacted Mr Warp Speed to schedule a session :thumb2

The obvious response to this is that I'll have to talk to Chris about a commission scheme. Of course, I'm much too nice to even consider such a thing......:green gri

Seriously, it's good to have an instructor of Chris' calibre on our doorstep. :thumb

Yesterday dawned bright and cool, so I went and enjoyed a day with Chris in border country. Left home in 6.5 DegC and got down to 4.5 past the Pentland hills. Picked up a few good tips to hopefully keep me out of A&E. Mostly dry and sunny but pretty damp down by St Mary's Loch. Pulled in beside a bike with a seat covered in slush from recent blizzard. And the kind gent bought me a few cuppas along the way. I believe some slightly embarrassing movie clips will be coming to a movie Tube theatre near you soon :)

f51d3acd5314e2f1ee79a43ae0ab915a.jpg

2c9f0161b2a3bf36f6c3e7b9d2e32357.jpg

Yesterday dawned bright and cool, so I went and enjoyed a day with Chris in border country. Left home in 6.5 DegC and got down to 4.5 past the Pentland hills. Picked up a few good tips to hopefully keep me out of A&E. Mostly dry and sunny but pretty damp down by St Mary's Loch. Pulled in beside a bike with a seat covered in slush from recent blizzard. And the kind gent bought me a few cuppas along the way. I believe some slightly embarrassing movie clips will be coming to a movie Tube theatre near you soon :)

f51d3acd5314e2f1ee79a43ae0ab915a.jpg

2c9f0161b2a3bf36f6c3e7b9d2e32357.jpg

Nothing to be embarrassed about here Philip...

https://youtu.be/QmdG2YX9FfQ

Back
Top Bottom