Cooper's Tonbridge Wells - great service.

fatnfast

Reaction score
Had my 1200RT booked in for an annual service today (it's under warranty). However, further investigation revealed the BMW dealer who I originally purchased the bike from had not done a proper 12k service a year ago (bike originally purchased with 11700 miles).
So it ended up having all fluids (FD, gearbox, engine and brake fluid), valve check, plug check, change the minging air filter plus the usual.
They took time to contact the previous dealer to establish what had actually, or not in this case, been done and made time to make sure it was done properly this time. Good stuff :thumby:

A letter of complaint will be winging it's way to the original supplier...

Have Coopers changed their staff team? My previous experiences there have not been v good.

I think there are some new faces there, but I know what you mean! It was a young lady who dealt with my service, and she couldn't be more helpful.

Gooner - I thought you would be to busy with work on a Friday ;) I trust your still enjoying the 1150adv? Mine has not been out much recently, the RT is better suited to the cold, wet weather :D

Take it to Brian Giles in Paddock wood....Ex BM mechanic....

Back
Top Bottom