Kawasaki ER6N Restrictor?

Udders

A Needy Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi, my son is going to be 19 in September and wants a bigger bike than the 125 he's on at the mo. Now he likes the Kawasaki ER6N (wifey has the new ER6F) so he knows the bikes are ok.
Now sadly I can't make head nor tail of the new power to weight ratios that apply to the A2 licence. Is it possible to put a restrictor kit on a 2012/13 age ER6N? Reason being is that when he passes his test he can keep the bike and take the restrictor off.

F1 international was the company to go to for all these things. Haven't herd anything about them reciently. JJH

Kawasaki do a restrictor kit which costs around £21 and takes minutes to fit. basically you screw a bolt into the throttle body on the right hand side of the engine using an allen key and then lift off seat to plug in a blanking plug to confuse the ECU as otherwise it thinks there is a fault with power output.
when the restriction period is up, simply unscrew the bolt and remove the blanking plug from under the seat.
This kit works simply by restricting our far the throttle will turn.

Kawasaki do a restrictor kit which costs around £21 and takes minutes to fit. basically you screw a bolt into the throttle body on the right hand side of the engine using an allen key and then lift off seat to plug in a blanking plug to confuse the ECU as otherwise it thinks there is a fault with power output.
when the restriction period is up, simply unscrew the bolt and remove the blanking plug from under the seat.
This kit works simply by restricting our far the throttle will turn.
Hi Adrian I know this was a while ago did you manage to restrict the er6n if so do you have any guidance or a video any help would be much appreciated thanks

Back
Top Bottom