Thank you

Beamer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks to Geraldine, Brian an Jochen for all your hard work putting this weekend together.
Was great to see everyone and a great run around some very interesting land marks.
uploadfromtaptalk1460241952663.jpguploadfromtaptalk1460241963768.jpg
b3f3148072cf7d4cc411e96f548ad537.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1460242001109.jpguploadfromtaptalk1460242029896.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks Geraldine, Brian and Jochen for a great weekend.

Thankfully the weather forecast was wrong as usual.

Jean+Byrne.jpg

IMG_4886.JPGIMG_4880.jpgIMG_4879.jpgIMG_4878.jpg

First class, thanks to all.
We had a smooth run home across this wonderful country.

Attachments

• 20160408_130401.jpg
    20160408_130401.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 547
  • 20160409_155751.jpg
    20160409_155751.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 598
Thankfully the weather forecast was wrong as usual.

Jean+Byrne.jpg

Yeah. But you can forgive her a multitude in that dress :D

I didn't do a lot, just went for a couple of spins with Brian & Geraldine ;)

Really enjoyed the weekend, good company, good food & good weather.
My thanks to B & G :thumb

Our Thanks

We also had a great time this weekend thanks you all of you for turning up.

Enjoyed meeting new people to the event, true GSER's (missing Saturday, or Sunday as in our case goes with the territory :D). Apologies to so many of you who already left by the time we emerged. Hope your journeys went well.

Great also to meet our more usual bikers to the events and to catch up. Wel done those of you who dropped in for the day and the dinner.

Jochen your involvement is essential as who would find the mistakes in the way points or ensure we get fed on the reccies? Time for tea and lunch (Chowder) are the priorities you keep us to as we spin around the country and so far we have never been let down.

Again Trevor came up with a fabulous Logo for our weekend and produced great polo shirts once again.

Best wishes till the next time.

Geraldine & Brian

Thanks to Geraldine, Brian and Jochen a great weekend, We had a tough spin home from Kildare area onwards, got off the motorway because of high winds, Cork flooded, rivers on the roads, and definitely didn't meet Garry's monkeys eating 99sss. :rob

As herself has already said.... thanks to all, we had a great weekend. Hope you all arrived back home safely..... till the next time.

Cracking weekend yet again

Many thanks to Geraldine, Brian and Jochen for a really good weekend.
Nice to visit some off the beaten track places.
Looking forward to September
Matt

We had a tough spin home from Kildare area onwards

Good enough for ya :p

When I finally left I headed straight home cos the forecast said it was going to be biblical & they'd allocated all sorts of coloured warnings to the weather :augie
As it turned out the day just got better, up to about 8pm, and I was sorry I didn't take the scenic route :blast

Mr Cee says thanks to the organising triumvirate.
Thanks also to Cortina for the company on Saturday & for keeping me focused at key moments. :aidan
I made good use of the dry Sunday getting the Da's spuds planted - the rain that night was something else but the spuds were in & the Jemmy was out so we were laughing :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom