Ok I Give In, I need Help

Boxed-in

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a new iPhone, and a System 6 helmet with Bluetooth, the phone pairs no problem, I can receive calls etc, but..... I cannot get it to play music or web radio etc, that just feeds back through the phone.

:nenau

If youre getting the calls through the music should work to. Try sliding up your finger from the bottom of the phone screen when playing a track, should look like the pic below. Then press on the name of the bluetooth device (says SPK140 in my pic but yours will be different) and make sure the bluetooth device is ticked.

Attachments

• IMG_4954.PNG
    IMG_4954.PNG
    43.2 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_4955.PNG
    IMG_4955.PNG
    49.3 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_4956.PNG
    IMG_4956.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 276
If youre getting the calls through the music should work to. Try sliding up your finger from the bottom of the phone screen when playing a track, should look like the pic below. Then press on the name of the bluetooth device (says SPK140 in my pic but yours will be different) and make sure the bluetooth device is ticked.

Many thanks, yes I see the iPhone, and on mine Apple TV, but still no connection for music unfortunately.

:blast

Very strange, on the phone try deleting the bluetooth connection (settings, bluetooth, press little i symbol at the far right hand side, forget this device) and then hold the power button at the same time as the home button for as long as it takes for the phone to turn off then for the apple logo to re-appear (this is a hard reset), should only be a couple of seconds. Once the phone has rebooted reinstall the connection to your bluetooth device in case it was corrupted.

Very strange, on the phone try deleting the bluetooth connection (settings, bluetooth, press little i symbol at the far right hand side, forget this device) and then hold the power button at the same time as the home button for as long as it takes for the phone to turn off then for the apple logo to re-appear (this is a hard reset), should only be a couple of seconds. Once the phone has rebooted reinstall the connection to your bluetooth device in case it was corrupted.

Nope! Now you know why I'm frustrated :beerjug:

Check and make sure there isn't various pairing options. I had a similar problem with the Mrs' phone and her headset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom