Marshals Bmw (ex Astle's) Laceby Lincolnshire

snaponphil

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Marshall........

Change round of staff, some new.. Impressed..

Thanks to Adrian for swift service action..

Whilst there, 2 new sales staff, one was ex Lincoln Harley sales manager, (always gave good service/attention in the past ) anyway, got talking sensible for a change, I'm thinking maybe they deserve to quote for my next bike, always just too far out in the past to make a purchase.
BUT, now, worth dropping in I'm sure..

They have been heading in the right direction for a while now

I bought my first GS from them in 2012 and they were OK but then went downhill fast but they were certainly very good in 2015 when i bought the XR from them.

Any in the service team is very helpful although it sounds like the sales team may have changed since i last visited.

Anyone within striking distance looking for a new bike should give them a go IMO

Bought my last bike from them had a issue bars would wobble slowing down at 45mph that took a couple of attempts to sort eventually a new front wheel was fitted the hub was slightly oval and a 90% improvement totally fixed when I changed the tyres. I find them all ok easy going and would buy from them again.

Astle's have always been terrible, a trait proudly upheld by Marshalls, in my experience.
I am, however, hearing better things about them these days.
My GSA is due a 12,000 mile service so I may give them a call.

Astle's have always been terrible, a trait proudly upheld by Marshalls, in my experience.
I am, however, hearing better things about them these days.
My GSA is due a 12,000 mile service so I may give them a call.

Astle's were the worst BMW dealer I ever went to, and that's saying something as they're all appalling. Rainbow are about the best I've been to but even they have that 'BMW showroom attitude' - the 18 year olds in the local mobile phone shop are friendlier and more curteous :nenau

Take your bike to Mikeboy surely :thumby:

Astle's were the worst BMW dealer I ever went to, and that's saying something as they're all appalling. Rainbow are about the best I've been to but even they have that 'BMW showroom attitude' - the 18 year olds in the local mobile phone shop are friendlier and more curteous :nenau

I can't. I have the BMW extended warranty thingy.
Welcome back, good holiday?

You won't be going to Rainbow again then. Apparently clarke went from Marshalls to Rainbow.

You won't be going to Rainbow again then. Apparently clarke went from Marshalls to Rainbow.

It's the same as politicians, how do these people get these jobs. You should see their faces when I pull into the car park on my 20 year old 1100gs - talk about sucking lemons ��

Back
Top Bottom