MSR reactor stove

Captain Black

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Think they come in two pot sizes 1.0 and 1.5 litre mines the 1.5 size , anyways save carrying my coffee pot on trips does anyone have the coffee press ?

Is it any good ? :nenau

I have the 1 litre Reactor, bought it 3 years ago & have been pleased with it.

Can be a bastard to light in the wind, but works well in the cold with low gas cylinders.

Can't help with the coffee press ... you ain't one of them Glampers are you? :ymca

I have the 1 litre Reactor, bought it 3 years ago & have been pleased with it.

Can be a bastard to light in the wind, but works well in the cold with low gas cylinders.

Can't help with the coffee press ... you ain't one of them Glampers are you? :ymca

Not a glamper , but I like my coffee:D

I'm well please with my reactor 1.7, there good for toasting as well you know.

I just thought I could avoid dragging my large coffee pot on trips if I bought the coffee press, I like fresh coffee not that instant Shiite. ;)

Light it in your sleeping bag if its windy. :green gri

Coffee press....PAH. bladdy poncing amateurs
As a real coffee addict I just let the granuals settle in the pot, blow the surface scum to sip the liquid.

Strong, black and unsweetened thanks. :rob

Coffee press....PAH. bladdy poncing amateurs
As a real coffee addict I just let the granuals settle in the pot, blow the surface scum to sip the liquid.

Strong, black and unsweetened thanks. :rob

Don't you need real coffee to be a real addict ? :blast

Your just a boiled instant addict . :D

Just a tea spoon away from a water addict. :barf

Don't you need real coffee to be a real addict ? :blast

Your just a boiled instant addict . :D

Just a tea spoon away from a water addict. :barf

There's not a lot wrong with the likes of Millicano and the other semi ground instants available these days.

Infact whenever I'm given fresh coffee it always seems to be a bit lacking in bollox if I'm perfectly honest.

On my last Easter camping trip I took a jar of Percol Black & Beyond Espresso ... tip half an inch in and add boiling water. fine powder so doesn't even require a spoon to stir.

I think some folk are habitual creatures that need their daily routine ... it's the only reason I can think of?

I don't twat about with ground coffee at home, so there is no chance when I'm sleeping rough.

There's not a lot wrong with the likes of Millicano and the other semi ground instants available these days.

Infact whenever I'm given fresh coffee it always seems to be a bit lacking in bollox if I'm perfectly honest.

On my last Easter camping trip I took a jar of Percol Black & Beyond Espresso ... tip half an inch in and add boiling water. fine powder so doesn't even require a spoon to stir.

I think some folk are habitual creatures that need their daily routine ... it's the only reason I can think of?

I don't twat about with ground coffee at home, so there is no chance when I'm sleeping rough.

That's all bollocks.,:D

Annnnnyway, I've ordered the MSR coffee press for a fiver plus a bit of post ... Good deal there normally about twenty gold groats.

Fresh coffee for me. :cool:

That's all bollocks.,:D

Annnnnyway, I've ordered the MSR coffee press for a fiver plus a bit of post ... Good deal there normally about twenty gold groats.

Fresh coffee for me. :cool:

Rock & Run?

Sadly, no 1 litre coffee press for me! :tears

Just goes to show the mark up on this tat when they can knock 75% off.

Enjoy your camp coffee! :D

There's a blast from the past. Do you remember Camp Coffee ?
My Grandad used to drink it.

My Grandad had it in his workshop too - My Nan wouldn't touch the shite and insisted on Mellow Birds!

Back
Top Bottom