Budapest BikerCamp

Bert

Reaction score
Hello you tossers.
If any of you are heading east, here is a fantastic, friendly haven to stop. They have rooms and a huge garden where you can put your tent if you prefer. Bikes are aprked behind a gate.
You can find their website at www.bikercamp.hu
Mrs Zsuzsanna Mikó and Barbara wait to welcome you.
Best email them before you come to be sure of a bed but you can also turn up!
Can't recommend them highly enough :) :) :)
GPS co-ordinates N47 28.72 E19 05.91
Budapest is busy as heck to ride through but a beautiful city well worth exploring.

BIKERCAMP

Benyovszky Móric utca 40. H-1089 BUDAPEST

Tel. (36)-1-333-7059 Fax. (36)-1-303-4438

E-mail address: eden@bikercamp.hu

:beerjug:
PS worth remembering that cops have zero percent alcohol tolerance here!

While your here can you tell me what the insurance / safe-do-ability of Romania (probably fine) and Bulgaria are (possibly less fine)?
Ta!

errmm...

not quite sure what you're asking.
I paid an extra premium to my insurance company (NIG) in order to have fully comprehensive insurance. Green card.
Security. Abus chain and lock as well as Abus front disk lock. BMW alarm.
I always try if staying in a hotel, to get one with safe /safer parking if possible and try to chain bike to railing or such type.
I carry a bike cover- psychological perhaps but does keep wandering eyes away from prized possession!
Don't get too paranoid either. Hungary and Romania are beautiful if much poorer countries.
Well worth visiting.
Visited the gorges near Turda and took loaded 1200 off road. few heart stopping moemnts due to weight and slippage but glad I shod it with TKC's. Speed limit here anyway is 60Kph !! or 40 mph!
not to mention 0% alcohol tolerance!:rolleyes:

Thanks for that info. Sorry less than clear q but thats what I was wondering.

and don't forget

to get your eyes tested!! and have a new visor.
Riding down here gives new meaning to being off-road whilst on-road if you get my drift!!
:p

Back
Top Bottom