ecu reflash

geoff48h

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
well the eco is off the bike ready to go to tuners tomorrow, i think yamaha could make it a bit harder if they tried,

will pick it back up next week and after an hour or too shouting at it, will see how much better it will be, already got tailpipe and air filter fitted :thumb2

lets hope its worth it.

it iwll make a difference, I got mine done, its been great. The bike is choked to death stock from the factory. Much smoother, few bhp, noting not to like.

if the bike is quicker the next thing i fine bad is the brakes, any body upgraded the brakes, i just find them a little lacking in feel

not bad just lots of pressure to get it to stop

Make sure that whoever reflashes your bike has the software to edit the fuel and ignition maps and can disable closed loop operation (also remove lower gear restrictions and reduce off-throttle fuel cut out). Definitely not in Earl Shilton, then!

well, i can't say its a sports bike now but it does pull well, i am a bit lazy and don't like keep changing gear so tend to leave it in 5th gear and it will pull from 1500 rpm and picks up quick from 3500, fuel is about 55mph cruising at 90. did it make a very big difference i can't say, i must take it back to them and get it dyno but it seems ok

Back
Top Bottom