Williams BMW

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I went over to collect some stuff and had superb customer service from Jim and Janet in Parts and Accessories

All the staff were courteous and really welcoming

I shall definitely use them more, in future

Lovely people:clap

I only ever deal

With Jim ... :thumb2

Followed him when he left Southport Suprbikes... He will do anything for a bottle of my wife's plum vodka :green gri

But they don't hand write their invoices, the bloody show offs!:D

I've given Williams a bit of business in the past, ie. 2009 GSA, 2013 GS TE and all was fine.

I made it known to them that I was after a used R1200R Classic.

Striaght away a used bike was recomended for me by Williams. "Oh hang on for this, its a very low milage R1200R Classic with 2k on the clock".

What a nice man. The wait began..and I waited long 3 months for it to be traded in.

After 3 months I got a text from Dave saying it's not coming in because the guy has pulled out of the deal.

After the previous business that I'd given them, I could have at least received a phone call.

I sent a text back thanking him and pointed out that I had let two bikes slip through the net during my three month wait.

I've given Williams a bit of business in the past, ie. 2009 GSA, 2013 GS TE and all was fine.

I made it known to them that I was after a used R1200R Classic.

Striaght away a used bike was recomended for me by Williams. "Oh hang on for this, its a very low milage R1200R Classic with 2k on the clock".

What a nice man. The wait began..and I waited long 3 months for it to be traded in.

After 3 months I got a text from Dave saying it's not coming in because the guy has pulled out of the deal.

After the previous business that I'd given them, I could have at least received a phone call.

I sent a text back thanking him and pointed out that I had let two bikes slip through the net during my three month wait.

Not their fault that their customer pulled out of the deal, is it??

Bit unrealistic, to blame them

Not their fault that their customer pulled out of the deal, is it??

Bit unrealistic, to blame them

I'm not blaming them John. I was just saying, after a 3 month wait, a phone call would have been nice.

I'm far from being a whinger, but on this occasion I felt quite slighted.

To be honest, they just come across as nice, pleasant people and, in today's world of business, that means a lot. Pleasant to deal with

To be honest, they just come across as nice, pleasant people and, in today's world of business, that means a lot. Pleasant to deal with

That's how I found them, just pleasant to do business with.............everybody happy and obliging

Discount?

Nutty always buys at cost, no BMW dealer makes owt out of him

Quite agree, Williams are very good, something i have stated here a number of times. If i need the services of a dealer Williams is where i go and bear in mind i have Chester motorrad 25 mins. away whereas Williams are over an hour.
Top team :thumb2

Thanks for all the positive comments gents we do try to do our best.

Back
Top Bottom