May Meet

Can anyone join in? How will I recognise you? I will try and come along, always good to meet new people to talk bikes with.

You're more than welcome, the more the merrier. Thierry's the shady looking character, last seen sporting some dodgy facial hair and an equally dodgy French accent. Me... you can't fail to miss!:D:thumb

Table for 3

Make that a table for 3 MMM - and who's going to Sid's Gentle Men's weekend in Devon in July?!

Anyone coming from the south note that the A37 at Pensford is shut from 7.00pm onwards for roadworks.

Not sure I'll make this, been lying on the floor for the last few days with a bad back :blast

If I do it'll not be on the bike :(

I think dementia must be setting in as I was certain in my mind that this was Wednesday - soon realised my mistake when no one else turned up! Anyway, unfortunately can't now make tonight but hopefully normal service will be resumed next month. Have a good evening.

I think dementia must be setting in as I was certain in my mind that this was Wednesday - soon realised my mistake when no one else turned up! Anyway, unfortunately can't now make tonight but hopefully normal service will be resumed next month. Have a good evening.

Ha, me too, got set to go and realised it was today, old age :)

Back
Top Bottom