RTLC ICONIC

Funny you say that, as I was half interested in an Iconic GSA, and was told that each dealer is only getting 2, and that there will be a numbered run. When I was in a dealer a couple of weeks ago, they said they can order more if they get the demand.:rolleyes:

Certainly not. 100 only so I am told. All bikes and certificates are numbered n/100.

There's even a song,re-recorded about your bike ! :aidan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6GVJpOmaDyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's even a song,re-recorded about your bike ! :aidan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6GVJpOmaDyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Isn't it ironic its an Iconic.:D nice one Arsey.

Bring it on boys :p

Certainly not. 100 only so I am told. All bikes and certificates are numbered n/100.

That's what I was told, but it seemed odd that the dealer said they can get more. Now, they may have meant another dealers allocation, but I wasn't really paying much attention, as there was some totty in leathers there!:D

Lovely day out yesterday. 600 miles on her now, so its in for first service tomorrow.

Exmoor and the lovely road down to Lynmouth, no?

Love the roads round there.

And the prize goes to danjacks :beer: Exactly right, well spotted.
The Exmoor loop is very popular with bikers, and well worth a visit.

We go down to Woolacombe every year with the dogs, so I know the area pretty well. Can't beat a cream tea at Charlie Friday's in Lynton :drool

Never been down there on a bike though - that will be rectified soon hopefully :bounce1

Don't suppose you've got a map or garminge file of the Exmoor loop? I probably know the roads but if there's a go-to route then who am I to turn my nose up at that.

Yonkyo, where did you get the tank/panel pads from..desperately need some of those on my RT..21k miles on it and its rubbing like mad...can't seem to polish out the rub either...
Cheers

That looks great.

I will be in Devon/Cornwall on a GS in a few weeks - will keep an eye out for the red beast.

Don't suppose you've got a map or garminge file of the Exmoor loop? I probably know the roads but if there's a go-to route then who am I to turn my nose up at that.

I dont sorry, its just roads that i've been riding for years. Basically, down the A39 coast road from Bridgwater, then on to the B3223 at Hillsford Bridge which takes you to Weddon Cross and then back to Bridgewater or Taunton..

Yonkyo, where did you get the tank/panel pads from..desperately need some of those on my RT..21k miles on it and its rubbing like mad...can't seem to polish out the rub either...
Cheers

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you, but i see you've sorted some now. BTW i got mine from Nippy Normans.

That looks great.

I will be in Devon/Cornwall on a GS in a few weeks - will keep an eye out for the red beast.

Yes, just look out for a red streak flashing across the moors :eek::confused::augie.

Me and the red missile will be wizzing around the IOM this weekend, before all the TT nutters get there. :bounce1

Will you stop posting obscene photos of that loverly bike and in such a clean form.

Its making my wallet go all fluttery, and all that shiney clean paintwork, its just so WRONG...

:)

Back
Top Bottom