RTLC ICONIC

Yonkyo

Dancing with the Diavel
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Saw the Iconic in the flesh for the first time last week. Its so damned pretty, I just couldn't help myself, could I.

And got all emotional with the Salesman.

I do like that,very nice and I bet it looks even better in the flesh.

Yes, it's a stunning paint job, especially in sunlight. Photos don't do it justic.

Just anther in the showroom for now though.

That is a great paint finish

This is on my list for next year ....the paint looks fab.....id get those pannier lids protected with a clear film if I was you

Black engine ....?????

This is on my list for next year ....the paint looks fab.....id get those pannier lids protected with a clear film if I was you

Black engine ....?????

You won't get this one next year, as its a limited run. If you want one, now is the time, or you'll have to wait for a second hand one.:thumb

The RT isn't on my radar, but in the flesh this looks fantastic.

They've got one of these in the showroom at SBW in Welwyn. Does look v nice.

Also had one of the Iconic GSAs recently. Much better in the flesh than photos. IMHO not sure it's worth the extra cash but whatever floats your boat.

Thanks for the comments fellas.

Picked her up on Saturday.

And then did a 400 mile round trip to Snowdonia and back. It pissed down all the way up, but the PR4s and the RT handled it with aplomb.
Even did some gnarly stuff, more suited to a GS, without to much drama.

Extra bits fitted so sar.
1. Ventureshield protection on the Panniers topbox and Tank.
2. High level topbox brake light.
3. Aux LED lights.
4. Cmarc Crud catcher.
5. BMW splash guard frame infills.
5. Wunderlich touring screen.
6. Akropovic end can.
7. BMW Cyl head protectors.

Will be fitting.
1. Ilium Bar back risers
2. LED headlight bulb/marker.

Cheers
:thumb

You won't get this one next year, as its a limited run. If you want one, now is the time, or you'll have to wait for a second hand one.:thumb

The RT isn't on my radar, but in the flesh this looks fantastic.

BMW said that too when i bought my HP4….but they are still available ! might place an order later this year for collection early on next year…they are not exactly flying out of the showrooms as yet ..

BMW said that too when i bought my HP4….but they are still available ! might place an order later this year for collection early on next year…they are not exactly flying out of the showrooms as yet ..

Funny you say that, as I was half interested in an Iconic GSA, and was told that each dealer is only getting 2, and that there will be a numbered run. When I was in a dealer a couple of weeks ago, they said they can order more if they get the demand.:rolleyes:

Funny you say that, as I was half interested in an Iconic GSA, and was told that each dealer is only getting 2, and that there will be a numbered run. When I was in a dealer a couple of weeks ago, they said they can order more if they get the demand.:rolleyes:

And then again, my dealer assured me that there are only 100 of these RTs to be produced, as mine is numbered 26/100.
So get yer deposit down quick DC.

Here's a better pic.

That looks great. Would look even better with black wheels!:hide:D

Very nice, congrats! I didn't realise the side panels were also painted, and the black engine is the icing on the cake. As far as I know all MY16 built recently have black engines.

I see you have the extended front mudguard as well, I find it pretty useless TBH. Probably the Cymark crud catcher is more effective but I am not convinced by how it looks on the RT.

P. S. Nice t-shirts :D

Very nice, congrats! I didn't realise the side panels were also painted, and the black engine is the icing on the cake. As far as I know all MY16 built recently have black engines.

I see you have the extended front mudguard as well, I find it pretty useless TBH. Probably the Cymark crud catcher is more effective but I am not convinced by how it looks on the RT.

P. S. Nice t-shirts :D

cheers Nico

No, the crudcatcher aint pretty, but it does its job well (might paint it black though).

As for the Tshirt, I love my BMWs, but they just dont do a decent Tshirt. Unless its a GS, R9T or S1000RR one.

Plus Ducati's are just sooo :cool::cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom