Action Cam upgrade q's

ymfb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Im thinking I might update/upgrade my Action Cam from a HD Ghost to a new Garmin VIRB X & XE.

One thing I would like to do is share/upload my un-edited footage whilst away and when I have access to wifi so my daughter at home can save/edit.

I usually only have my iPad mini when Im travelling.

Does anyone else do this ? is it feasible ?

Feasable yes, providing you have a fast internet connection and this would need to be fast for upload and not download, or alternative would be lots of time and a slow connection,and a lot would also depend on file sizes, there may be other ways but this i am unsure of as i dont use a mac, and i feel sure someone will correct me if i am wrong. but using a macbook (laptopthingy) and an i phone may give faster results but also may cost more, example take videos with your action cam and then load them into your itunes then send from there to phone then from phone to icloud using 4g, or maybe teather phone to macbook and using the phones 4g again upload to cloud, then your daughter could download them, this would all depend on you having mac equiptment. if using pc you would also need some form of cloud storage/online storage or an ftp server of sorts. just noticed you said ipad mini, hope this helps. and hope someone corrects it if its all crap.

Back
Top Bottom