Just Helmets

Sgt Bilco

Dream Maker
Mod Squad
Reaction score
To cut a long story short, I wanted a new Schuberth E1 lid so after negotiating the sale of a kidney, I looked around for a good price. A lad on the GS Europe page on arsebook had recommended a small company called Just Helmets.

I gave them a call and after a chat with Pete the owner reference sizing, I ordered the helmet online. Pete had said that if it didn't fit, just send it back and as long as it hadn't been worn in anger, he would give me a full refund.

So, the lid arrives in a couple of days in a well packed box. As I suspected, it was a little bit tight and as I was off to Scotland for 5 days there was no way I was going to risk wearing a tight lid. Chatting with another Tosser reference sizing I decided I would send it back and get a larger one.

I rang Pete and said what I'd do and I would send it back and order a larger one. I was happy to pay for the larger one as long as he gave me a full refund on the small one. I tell you what, he says, I'll send a larger one and when you've tried them side by side, I'll get the one you don't want collected by DPD. This means I have paid for one but he was sending me another one without payment. Are you sure? I asked, yep no problem says he.

Anyway, new one arrives and fits beautifully so I call the guy to arrange delivery back. I was happy to pay but he said he would rather have it collected by his usual courier at his own expense! As it happens, I'm close to his place tomorrow so will drop it in to him saving him a few quid.

I have to say the customer service level is above and beyond in my opinion and if you are looking for a new lid, give him a try as it's great dealing with someone who understands service and is not just in it for a fast buck. His website is www.justhelmets.co.uk and phone number 0191 653 1303. Highly recommended.

If you are after a Schuberth E1, use the code E1 in the code box when ordering and you get a 10% discount which given the price of the bloody thing makes a big difference.

Second that.
I've bought a couple of helmets from Pete and he's always a pleasure to deal with.

Sent from my iPad using Twattybollox

Thanks for this, I'll order a Schuberth e1 when I get home later.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Caught out last year when I scratched the visor on my C3 pro a couple of days before a trip, popped into Just Helmets and because they didn't have one in stock they took one from a new lid so that I wasn't stuck.

Great service

Damn! Just bought a new helmet. :blast

As it's not great (Scorpion. Bit noisy, no integral tinted visor and 1st open notch is too open), I know where to go next time

Big thumbs up for Just Helmets,I have been looking around for a decent off road adventure helmet and got excellent advice from Just Helmets , tried on both the E1 and Shoei and went with the latter as I am after more of an off road lid for use on the CCM.

Popped in yesterday morning and ordered a new Shoei Hornet Adventure , got a cracking deal and it was there and ready for collection at 10.30 am today,
superb level of service

Pete at Just Helmets did a brilliant job again, my wife wanted to replace her old Schuberth C3 with either a C3 Pro or a C3 Pro (women) lid , we popped in to Just helmets on Wednesday morning just to have a look at what was available.

Explained what we were after and Christine tried on a standard C3 Pro in her size and it appeared fine but as Pete says because of the shape of her cheekbones she should really try on the Woman version as well.

Pete arranged to get in a C3 Pro and a C3 Pro Woman both in her size and both in Matt black for her to try on , they were at the shop by 10.30 this morning and she tried on both back to back , the C3 Pro was again a very good fit but the C3 Pro Woman was even better , a perfect fit and the interior is if anything even plusher than the standard version.

With the UK GSER bit off it was a nice little saving and again a superb level of service from a smaller dealer.

Also interesting to have a chat with the Tran Am (Schuberth) rep who was in the shop at the time

New C4 arrives today from Just Helmets. Pete offered free delivery even though I am not in the UK. Price was pretty good and when I spoke to Pete got a very helpful and friendly service. If anything goes wrong with the final delivery I'll let you know but I very much doubt it.
I've already put in a recommendation on our GS site.

Anyone doing deals on the E1 at the moment ? I’m bored looking fo a package and how a black one can be considerably more expensive than anthracite coloured is making me Mr Miffed.

Anyone doing deals on the E1 at the moment ? I’m bored looking fo a package and how a black one can be considerably more expensive than anthracite coloured is making me Mr Miffed.
Helmet City seems to have the E1 on sale constantly (well some colour schemes anyway).

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Helmet City seems to have the E1 on sale constantly (well some colour schemes anyway).

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks. £200 more for black ?!

I want 2 with comms and a remote. £400 more for black is making me think I should be less stealth and more hi viz !

Well, you can't get better than that.

Not needed yet- but noted for when the time comes :thumb

Anyone know if E1 sizing is similar to C3pro is it safe to order same sizing ?

Back
Top Bottom