Jeremy Vine live from Dent

Pity he's not there tonight or tomorrow night; 100+ tossers full of ale wanting to have their '15 seconds of fame'.....:green gri
There will be a small but worthy selection of hangover louts left to pass on any appropriate comments from the residents of this parish.😀

I'm going up there a bit late, Sunday to Tuesday (or maybe Wednesday)
I hope it's in one of the pubs. Hopefully the Tossers on the ground will gather intel and provide a sitrep.:thumb2

Just picturing the scene. In a pub, giving a drink fueled opinion on national radio. UKGSER at its best.:beer::D

I'm going up there a bit late, Sunday to Tuesday (or maybe Wednesday)
I hope it's in one of the pubs. Hopefully the Tossers on the ground will gather intel and provide a sitrep.:thumb2

Just picturing the scene. In a pub, giving a drink fueled opinion on national radio. UKGSER at its best.:beer::D

To be fair to you I think this particular scenario has potential.🍷🍻🍷🍻😂

Ps do you think we should dress as sheep farmers?

Last edited:
Pity he's not there tonight or tomorrow night; 100+ tossers full of ale wanting to have their '15 seconds of fame'.....:green gri

They'll still all be there next Thursday!:D

Shame your not on parade Bouncy lad, you'd have passed as a sheep farmer without modifying your attire.��

Trust me John, there are plenty of attendees there that are far closer to the 'sheep farmer' image than I could ever hope to achieve ;)

Back
Top Bottom