Surrey Hills - Sunday 29th May

I'd be up for that. Parking a van at Newlands for the day shouldn't be a problem should it?

you putting your bike in the back for when it breaks down ?

Erm......no, I'm putting it in the back because it is a thoroughly miserable experience riding it on the road.

Sorry I can't make this outing.....but do let me know when the next one is as I've never ridden the Surrey Hills area......:D

Newlands%20Corner_zps7czbpr6h.png

Is this an on or off road ride?

Here's the start of the route as snapped by Mr Google last summer

A reminder for anyone thinking of joining us, it's Sunday at 10.00hrs at Newlands Corner.

:thumb2

20160529_1322321_zpsblmoy0rd.jpg

20160529_1322441_zpsiahzxruk.jpg

Melch and I had a great day around the Surrey Hills - marred only by my flat battery at the start of the day. Thank feck Melch knew where my battery was!!

We chanced on a small classic car show by a pub somewhere near Leith Hill. Hog raost too!

20160529_1322321_zpsblmoy0rd.jpg

20160529_1322441_zpsiahzxruk.jpg

Melch and I had a great day around the Surrey Hills - marred only by my flat battery at the start of the day. Thank feck Melch knew where my battery was!!

We chanced on a small classic car show by a pub somewhere near Leith Hill. Hog raost too!

Cheers Greg...it was a really good day made all the more civilised by the coffee and cake stop and the hog roast and pint stop. I'll wear elasticated trousers next time. :D

Well the weather was certainly fab for a days trail riding....hope you had fun chaps :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom