Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 cheers for Micky

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid05 View Post
    Micky. Thank you for such a wonderfully organised event. Sadly I had to leave earlier than planned but I had a great time and the ride out with Johnny Boxer yesterday was brilliant.

The other great thing about these events is that you get to meet the people behind the usernames on this site. Great people one and all , well, except the bear (!!) ��

Thanks again and I look forward to next year

Sid
    Nice to meet you Sid and saying a prayer for me, when that white T5 came around the bend

Thanks for the beers too
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Quote Originally Posted by Bungy View Post
    Cheers Micky for a well organised event.
    Food and beer in "The Sun" we're very agreeable and the banter around the campsite was fun. Johnny's ride out on Saturday was an experience I'll not soon forget and the evening raffle raised some serious money for the air ambulance. Just Over 830 miles from start to finish and I thoroughly enjoyed it all.
    Thanks it was a pleasure to meet you all and take my group yesterday
    JohnnyBoxer

Thanks Micky for another great weekend

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear View Post
    Ive forgotten you already
    Who's the bear , was he even there, and suddenly the sky went dark as a forbiding shadow loomed over me, hello Steve was all I could squeek, too late the air gun was out and I rattus rattus look on from above.......

Many thanks Micky - lot of time and effort put in there. Been busy since I got home yesterday but will upload some pics Asap. Great to say hello to some old (and new) friends

3 cheers for Micky and all the crew

Many Thanks

Yep, many thanks to Micky and all the others that helped organise this weekend and make it a huge success
    Really enjoyed Johnny's scenic run around the Dales on Saturday - some really "interesting" roads in the area!
    Margaret's hospitality and breakfasts were also great

Cheers.............................Grizzly

great ride with johnny saturday (that lad can ride!) with a great crew, i can't thank Mickey and johnny enough for organising these events..watch those cattle grids

Many thanks Micky and crew for a great weekend. As a GSer event virgin it's sometimes daunting to camp up in a field full of strangers but was made to feel at home straight away.
    I'm now home and the bike is washed, there's a mini Kielder Forest of mud on the driveway and I'll be sending Paul the cleaning bill first thing in the morning (Bloody good days riding though old bean )

Quote Originally Posted by skid06 View Post
    watch those cattle grids
    Was that you that had the moment in front of me on the cattle grid? Sorry, I still can't relate usernames to real names
    e-bike expert & log burner extraordinaire

yes it was me pal!

yes it was me pal!
    That was a scary little moment for you both , but great to watch

Blog Entries
    great ride with johnny saturday (that lad can ride!) with a great crew, i can't thank Mickey and johnny enough for organising these events..watch those cattle grids
    It was nice meeting you at the weekend and respect given for riding the Saturday 2up.

Cheers Steve, good to meet up and ride with you again, was their enough tea/food stops ?

That goes for Bear too, I didn't want him wasting away.............
    JohnnyBoxer

I was up till 4am trying to finish off all the cake, but I just couldn't do it. Still plenty left. Mrs Micky certainly makes a lovely cake. Im going to keep it in my top box and graze on it over the next few days...

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Thanks to all involved for a great weekend, great ride out with Paul on Saturday , and thanks to those who pulled my bike out of the ditch.

Great riding weekend 861 miles door to door.

Great to catch up with folk and really appreciate the huge effort put in by all involved with arranging the Dent weekend.

Note to self - extend the the stay an extra day so I can enjoy the Sunday rides next year.

Micky special thanks, what a lovely event, please make sure you don't make any small typing errors like a K instead of a D, the countryside and rides just wouldn't be nearly as nice with as Kent weekend.

See you next year

Dane

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast