3 cheers for Micky

It wasn't unit Liz and I got well on the way home we realised we both had sun burned faces :eek:
so thanks to Micky providing the cloud hole he managed to keep over the old plumbers ven I suspect pages richuals involving flagons of ale and scampi sacrifice :rob

nice to to see every one again and a lovely weekend:thumby:

sent from the worlds slowest ejector seat, God I love drugs:drool

Thanks Micky & Sue . Great event again and thanks for sorting the ear plugs this morning. Nice to see some old friends again and As always you find out after the event that there were quite a few people there that that you haven't / didn't meet

Roamer and Ade thanks for letting me pitch up with you guys , I enjoyed your company greatly over the weekend. Uturn Tony , always a pleasure and how bad was that rain just after we split up in the M6 :eek:

Sid05 , thanks for the air and the beer :)

Nice to meet you again Grizzly after many years , will check my photos as I am sure you are in a couple of shots from Oonyacks Skye bashes.

Fran and Tony , thanks for the ride, shame some people can't quite grasp the drop off system but there were some great roads in the morning with some mega twists and ascents/descents . Nice one :thumb

Flip .... Stay over next time ya big lug.

Another great meet with a great bunch of people :friday:Duchess

Cheers Ian, always a pleasure to hook up with you too. Yep. it did come down alright :eek: it pretty much stayed with me most the way home.

Oh. by the way, apologies for making you wait while i did a uturn after missing that left turn but, that's exactly why i'm uturntony :D

PS. i know it was a bit childish to go after those sports bikes but, i couldn't resist it :D

Big thanks for a fantastic weekend :beerjug:

Met some great people and had a fantastic 200 mile, ride out on Saturday big, big, thanks to Paul for organising :thumb2

Cheers

John

Great event, organised by few and enjoyed by many so big :thumb2 from Beth&Chris. Also thanks to Brut33 who leant us his room at the George for 2 nights. See you at the next one.:beerjug:

Throughly enjoy the Dent weekend (again) thanks to Micky and his team also Paul who provided a great and very entertaining ride out. The Bear should have been with us he could have learnt loads about crash sequences and bike recovery and not a buttered slice in sight. Hopefully see you all in 2017.

Andrew

Last edited:
Great event, great location, great organisation, great people, great craic

Great job Micky :bow

Many thanks to everyone involved :thumby:

Top work, Micky.

I had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend. I stayed warm and dry even through the heavier rain showers on Friday night and it was great to see the countryside up there. The guided rides were a total boon (thanks here to Fran and Tony)

Giles and I got back to Kent around 5pm after a lovely drive through the Dales and then onto the A1M home.

Thanks again

I'll be back.
N:beerjug:

Many thanks, kia ora

Thank-you ALL for a great weekend. I was nervous at going alone, not knowing anyone (I just lurk on the forum), and very quickly felt welcome.

Thank-you to the people who donated raffle prizes... the teddy bear has recovered from been squashed up in the bag during the ride home and I'll soon book my advance riding lesson.

Tony, your patience following me during the ride-out was never-ending and was very assuring... thank you. My two learnings from the stunningly scenic ride are:
Riding over a wet cattle grid on a bend whilst turning slightly isn't the smartest thing to do... it bites
I cannot overtake a very vintage car on a steep narrow twisty incline... had to wait until it stalled, then eventually I managed a hill start and finally made progress

It was great meeting everyone and look forward to catching up again next year.

Thank you - New Zealand Māori
kia ora (is pronounced kee-a o-ra) (Literally, this phrase means Be well)

Good to meet you too Carol. Admired your goedspa. South African term for just do it. PS Meet Denton
919b6d757b5c6b1ac561ce7cf2baf8d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks Micky, Fran, Tony et al

Fantastic weekend!

:beerjug:

Micky, thanks for your warm welcome. Had a great evening in good company.:beerjug:

Hope you wasn't to hard on Jeremy Vine.:D

Returned home this eve after a stop down in Peak district.

We both had a fantastic weekend, great company in a beautiful area.
Thanks to Micky and JB for arranging all this.
Thanks to Fran and Tony for a brilliant ride out on Saturday.
It was great to see everyone:thumb

Thanks for a great weekend Micky,
It was good to ride with Johnny, tony and Fran again on some great roads
Rushy you were so entertaining,, Bilco and mr smooth it was nice catching up,
Cheers for the beer Sid,
To the many other tossers that i met i hope to meet you all again soon,
Roamer,

Returned home this eve after a stop down in Peak district.

We both had a fantastic weekend, great company in a beautiful area.
Thanks to Micky and JB for arranging all this.
Thanks to Fran and Tony for a brilliant ride out on Saturday.
It was great to see everyone:thumb

Good to meet you both. Where did you end up staying at the peak District? Did you get to Bakewell?

Good to meet you both. Where did you end up staying at the peak District? Did you get to Bakewell?
Good to meet you too Steve.....
We had a good ride through the Peak district, on the top of one of the peaks we had very heavy hail:eek: the road was white and steep....it was a little scary.......

We ended up in Bakewell, lovely little town, nice meal and a few beers were had................bit like the previous evenings:blast

Good to meet you too Steve.....
We had a good ride through the Peak district, on the top of one of the peaks we had very heavy hail:eek: the road was white and steep....it was a little scary.......

We ended up in Bakewell, lovely little town, nice meal and a few beers were had................bit like the previous evenings:blast

Bakewell is lovely isn't it. Did you find accommodation there?

I think the other guests heard you were coming and checked out ..... :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom