3 cheers for Micky

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Another year, another great Dent event organised by Micky

The amount of work he has put in is incredible for everyone's enjoyment

A very well done Micky and your efforts are appreciated by all who have attended

Also to Fran & Tony for their rideouts and to Paul Nicholls for his mud run

Even the weather was nowhere near as bad as forecast either

Mostly dry except Sat morning, when we had a couple of hours with a few heavy showers

Aye, cheers Micky.

Didn't camp over, but popped up to show support.

Had one of the nicest rides of my life on the way home last night. No traffic, some of the best roads and scenery anywhere in the world. If there is an afterlife, it'll be where I lay my cloud.

Huzzah! Grand to meet up. Considering changing my site name to "Blossom". :rolleyes: Well done and thanks to Micky n Sue.

Amen....wasn't able to make it but know how much effort the ald lad puts in...;)

Well done Micky.
I'm only turning up today. It's a long way from Lancashire.

Will buy you a beer if there's any left.:D

Cheers for another great Dent event Micky. Although i left a little earlier than i would have liked, it was still good to put more names to faces. Cheers, Jez, Alan, Chris,, for the company, and making me welcome at your table with my meal, hope my contorted chewing face did'nt spoil your evening to much:D. If you get the chance to put a posse together on Monday Micky, seek out Vine, and ambush him , it will be worth turning the radio on in the truck. All the best lads.:beerjug:

Well done Micky and a big thanks to Margaret who even opened up the museum early for us today. Brilliant raffle with over £500 quid taken and great prizes. And no I didnt win one so Im not biased.
Great fellowship across the site and in the pubs. Put me down for next year.

Steve

Micky
Many many thanks to you and Sue for organising a brilliant weekend. We will definitely be back next year :beerjug:

....thanks Micky and all, not only did I have a lovely ride yesterday, thanks Fran, but arriving late Friday and leaving at 6:15 today meant I enjoyed the dales to myself - it truly is a beautiful place.

Rick, your suggested route in from the A1 will now be my route of choice :thumb2

Only bummer was a puncture on the way home, more of a tear in fact and one that just could not be plugged so the last 115 miles where sat in a recovery truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 510
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 484
Well I came to the event twice !!! (Sort of !) events overtook me this weekend Micky but, I'm planning coming up tomorrow for a night and a chill out if you're still going to be about. I did see 5 (possibly 6) Klim clad GS RIDERS AT Devils Bridge yesterday, but they seemed in deep conversation between themselves and didn't say hello, I assume they were from Dent. (I was on my Blue/White 1150) hopefully if you're still there tomorrow Micky and anyone else, I'll have a drink with you then....Spud

Micky. Thank you for such a wonderfully organised event. Sadly I had to leave earlier than planned but I had a great time and the ride out with Johnny Boxer yesterday was brilliant.

The other great thing about these events is that you get to meet the people behind the usernames on this site. Great people one and all , well, except the bear (!!) ��

Thanks again and I look forward to next year

Sid

Cheers Micky for a well organised event.
Food and beer in "The Sun" we're very agreeable and the banter around the campsite was fun. Johnny's ride out on Saturday was an experience I'll not soon forget and the evening raffle raised some serious money for the air ambulance. Just Over 830 miles from start to finish and I thoroughly enjoyed it all.

Micky. Thank you for such a wonderfully organised event. Sadly I had to leave earlier than planned but I had a great time and the ride out with Johnny Boxer yesterday was brilliant.

The other great thing about these events is that you get to meet the people behind the usernames on this site. Great people one and all , well, except the bear (!!) ��

Thanks again and I look forward to next year

Sid

Nice to meet you Sid and saying a prayer for me, when that white T5 came around the bend:eek:

Thanks for the beers too:thumby:

Cheers Micky for a well organised event.
Food and beer in "The Sun" we're very agreeable and the banter around the campsite was fun. Johnny's ride out on Saturday was an experience I'll not soon forget and the evening raffle raised some serious money for the air ambulance. Just Over 830 miles from start to finish and I thoroughly enjoyed it all.

Thanks it was a pleasure to meet you all and take my group yesterday

Ive forgotten you already :D

Who's the bear , was he even there, and suddenly the sky went dark as a forbiding shadow loomed over me, hello Steve was all I could squeek, too late the air gun was out and I rattus rattus look on from above.......

Back
Top Bottom