250 mile to the borders and back

crashhat

Reaction score
c8b25eea99b55a61bfa66a4e2da7ffa0.jpg

Had ride out today up the a68 to the borders then took the road to Hawick and onto St mary's Loch. Got caught in the rain at Glen cafe but couple cups of tea and it passed.
Headed back though Langholm and onto Newcastleton. Its amazing some the roads and sights we have on our doorstep.
db6bb3ef607c21cb75c754f44b4adccb.jpg

Next ride for me Barcelona for the motogp, that's providing I can get my bike serviced this week, blasted service light came on when I fired it up this morning. 😧

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Shame I missed it. Would have saved me getting a puncture and the exhaust knacking up in Glasgow...

I'm guessing that from the Glen Café, you went along to the Gordon Arms, turned right and went to Langholm via Ettrick and Eskdalemuir on the B709 and then over Whita Hill to Copshawholm (Newcastleton). Those are some of my favourite roads. I often take the B709 to Langholm when I go to visit my 90 year old Dad who lives there.

I'm guessing that from the Glen Café, you went along to the Gordon Arms, turned right and went to Langholm via Ettrick and Eskdalemuir on the B709 and then over Whita Hill to Copshawholm (Newcastleton). Those are some of my favourite roads. I often take the B709 to Langholm when I go to visit my 90 year old Dad who lives there.
Yeah that's the road 👍

Shame I missed it. Would have saved me getting a puncture and the exhaust knacking up in Glasgow...
Next one Jeff, be a couple of weeks for the next one.
I'm also thinking of doing all the passes in the lakes over bank holiday weekend in August. Maybe camping Saturday night in Buttermere.

Back
Top Bottom