Thread: Tyres.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Tyres.

Anyone have a recommendation for a ride-in ride out service for a pair of PR4`s or can I get them cheaper on the net and get them fitted/balanced somewhere? The more local to Chester le Street the better. I had my eyes took out the last time I went up Westgate Road, never again. G.
    Whoooosh!!!!!! `What was that?` That was your life passing by. `Can I have another go as I havent done anything yet?`........ Sorry, only one go for everyone.

How much did you pay and where at ?

Try Dormans Tyres he comes to yours and fits them 👍

For prices or general information call steve on 07917714986

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crashhat View Post
    Try Dormans Tyres he comes to yours and fits them ��

Cant remember exactly but it was about £60 more than what folks on here were paying for a pair of PR4 Trails at M&S. I needed them in a hurry and as they were the first I rang around to have some, just went and got them. Didnt think for one moment they would be so much more over the top. I will certainly enquire about the price the next time but not from there.
    Whoooosh!!!!!! `What was that?` That was your life passing by. `Can I have another go as I havent done anything yet?`........ Sorry, only one go for everyone.

de minimis non curat lex Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Try National Bike Tyres in Aycliffe

http://www.nationalbiketyres.co.uk/

Had fitted to bike ride in and to bare wheels before.

Phil Hedley
    59, Main St Shildon, Phone 01388 777346

Quote Originally Posted by getalife View Post
    Try National Bike Tyres in Aycliffe

http://www.nationalbiketyres.co.uk/

Had fitted to bike ride in and to bare wheels before.
    thumbs up for national tyres

Thanks. I will have a ring around tomorrow.

I would also give coopers bmw a try. Last pair I bought from M&P by the time I paid for fitting it was no cheaper than the dealer. You may be surprised 👍

Eventually went down to Nationalbiketyres. I was working in Newton Aycliffe so whipped the wheels off and had a new pair of Avon Trailriders fitted etc for £195. Another good service and Steve is an alright bloke

PS. Pilot Road 4`s were on the menu but after looking at recent reviews, went for the Trailriders in the end.