Non attendance at meetings

millsy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sorry if I didn't make it last month. I was working away, unfortunately i will not make it on the 8th either as i will be back up in Glasgow. its been an intense month, on the 14th had an RTC with a tractor and trailer who was overtaking a bicycle on a blind bend on my side of the road, fortunately both me and my missus walked away from this, battered and bruised, but unfortunately my 1150 was written off.

I still am unable to ride, but have now gone over to the dark side and bought a 1200 adventure. So hopefully will catch up with you all soon

Attachments

• IMG_1118 (4).jpg
    IMG_1118 (4).jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 303
I bet that was a scary moment mate I'm glad to hear you and your missus are ok see you July /August down the Acton arms

Sorry to hear that but glad you both walked away fairly unscathed :beerjug:
On the plus side, you've now got a 1200GSA :thumby: ( be prepared for abuse by the jealous ones :D )

Look forward to seeing you and the new bike when your back :beerjug:

Glad to hear you are both okay; sorry to hear about the bike, guess you didn't have the 1150 long enough to gel with it :D

Hope to see you both later in the summer :beerjug:

It was a toss up between between the 1200 or a lovely 1150 Adventure James Sherlock was selling, on what little time I have spent on the bike, its definitely feels it misses the 6th gear overdrive of the the 1150.

I will definitely get another 1150 at some point as I think looks wise you cant beat them. All going well and if I don't need an operation on my shoulder then I will be at the July meeting, so see you there:thumby:

Nae luck bigman. Ah'd be scunnered wi' the bawheid that skelped ye! Did ye no dunt him oan the heid wi yer lid?

Orrabest tae baith o' ye.:thumby:

Sandy

Welcome Millsy
Don't let your injuries stop your missus from riding it though.
She looks more than keen to have a go!!!:D

Get well soon mate.

Only just seen this thread. Sorry to hear about the RTC. Glad you were both able to walk away from it. Good luck with the 12. Hopefully see you soon at the Wednesday meet. Cheers Zach

Thank you everyone for messages, hopefully see you all again soon :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom