Anyone after cush drive rubbers for an XChallenge or maybe Xcountry?

Deposit sent :thumb

PM re details sent too Nathan ... many thanks

:beerjug:

How's it progressing Nathan?

Good thanks. The order has been placed this week or mould production and rubbers, after talking to the rubber company, and looking at my own diary (i'm tied up for 2 weeks doing an event called the Madron Rally in Portugal), it looks like i will be able to send out the finished products from the middle to the end of November.

I appreciate this is a little longer than originally predicted, but the rubber company is experiencing a huge work load at present. With this in mind i've possibly jumped the gun with ordering the rubbers as i haven't had all of the deposits in yet, but i could see the lead time getting longer and i really wanted to get this done and dusted.

I would just like to thank the following for their deposit so far:

Ferret
Zorro
GFJ
Bilko
Micky
KGB biker
Deano
Hildasay
Chris JK
MikeCBR
Shugie
Nothing to see
PeterNI
GSman1
W5yk

There are still a few people that have put their names down but haven't made contact regards a deposit. It would be appreciated as soon as possible.
If you've sent the cash and your name isn't on the list above, please send me a PM or call/ txt on 07968 121070.

I am too late to get in on this group buy?

Deposit sent Nathan. Sorry for falling asleep on it for 3 weeks!!!

Guys,

I'm at the point where almost all the rubbers i have ordered have been spoken for and nearly all deposits have been paid. If you have reserved a set but not yet paid, you have until the end of October to get some funds across, otherwise you risk loosing your order.

If you still want a set and haven't registered your interest, it's not the end of the world. I will be putting together a reserve list in case anyone pulls out.

If nothing comes available this time around, i will look at getting a second run produced, but what i don't want is this getting massive, and finding out i have a huge problem to resolve, and i'm not particularly flush with time at present!

Thanks to all of you that have supported this so far!

Nathan

Nathan, I'd like to be included on the reserve list for one set of rubbers for my X country. Thanks

Nathan, I'd like to be included on the reserve list for one set of rubbers for my X country. Thanks

No Problem Velo,

Please send your email and postal address over when you have a moment. My contact details are further back in the thread.

Update.

The first sample rubber has been delivered :D.

First impressions are good, there seems to be very little difference between the OEM and the pattern part, but i need to sit down this evening with the verniers and check the dimensions before confirming the remaining order.

I'm off to Portugal, back the end of next week, so if things go to plan i will be in a position to finalise orders.

Nathan

Almost there!

Back from Portugal and almost in one piece...

I've checked the sample rubber and a few discrepancies where found in the dimensions.

I've since been back to the manufacturer to discuss this, and the issues are being resolved. Hope to be able to start shipping rubbers before the end of this month.

Nathan

linked this to a German forum, could be that a few more are interested.
Thanx and Cheers Josey

Not got my X-Country yet, but hoping to pick it up in the morning. I think I had better have a set for putting in the spares cupboard if I can be added.

Out of interest, what sort of mileage is cushdrive play shoing up? The bike I have bought is just shy of 20,000, which I don't think it a lot for a motorbike that has mostly be used for longer runs. Happy to be advised though. I am looking forward to joing the X Files. :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom