Garmin 590 audio to Autocom Active Duo

NAB

Reaction score
Hi All
Ive just changed my sat nav from a Garmin 2610 to a Garmin 590, I have mounted the 590 using the bike harness, what Autocom cable do I need to get routing audio from the 590 harness through to my Autocom Active-Duo to my headset.
Thanks

I think it is a plain 3.5mm jack male to male cable. But do check

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sorry to highjack but did the 590 fit directly to the BMW provided mount or did you have to change out the centre part?

The stock part from Garmin/BMW fits the Nav V or the 660 but the 590 part looks a little different to me.

Sorry to highjack but did the 590 fit directly to the BMW provided mount or did you have to change out the centre part?

The stock part from Garmin/BMW fits the Nav V or the 660 but the 590 part looks a little different to me.

I went from 660 to 590, and yes, you have to change the whole harness.................. Took me around an hour or so.

I went from 660 to 590, and yes, you have to change the whole harness.................. Took me around an hour or so.

@Gargy, I guess the whole of the mount had to be changed as the body of the 590 looks too big to fit inside the locking surround of the BMW as well as the actual connector being different?

As a result you would lose the locking capability and probably have to go for a touratech equivalent? Is that right?

Tia

Back
Top Bottom