Booking now open. Free beer!

Pub? What Pub ?
Where ??!!!!!

The Union Inn, Stibb Cross EX38 8LH

We are about three miles from pub in middle of nowhere opposite four mega wind turbines.

Set the satnav to this and then follow signposts. I'll leave all my details in pub so if anyone gets lost, just chill out in pub, call me and I'll come and get you.

Hi. Sorry to have to cancel. Not paid yet but thought it best to let you know anyway. Family from SA are descending..much to my dismay...riding cancelled till further notice

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Union Inn, Stibb Cross EX38 8LH

We are about three miles from pub in middle of nowhere opposite four mega wind turbines.

Set the satnav to this and then follow signposts. I'll leave all my details in pub so if anyone gets lost, just chill out in pub, call me and I'll come and get you.

Thanks for that, hopefully we'll be able to find you. Our first visit.
Looking forward to it.

Sid, paid, looking forward to the weekend, bound to get lost on the way, what fun, Adrian aka Orinoco :)

Hi Sid, another one booked and paid for on our small group. Many thanks, looking forward to it. :beerjug:

Good evening Sir Sid
Just paid for bike & tent, see you all Friday, all being well.
Magnon.

Hi Sid

One of our party can't make it down on Friday but will be there Saturday morning in time for breakfast.

Thanks mate. We'll save you some curry for Saturday lunchtime. And for missing breakfast, I suggest you have your first beer on the house.

Sid, very kind of you indeed, I can't possibly protest! :beer: I hope you've booked the weather, I may have to set up a hammock in your barn/workshop!!

Bazzer

Back
Top Bottom