They are good.....

Ahh ... (I'm only three days late ... :D)

Yep, I'm pretty happy with mine, and I genuinely can't think what I'd replace it with if you gave the money and the choice .. :thumb2

Ahh ... (I'm only three days late ... :D)

Yep, I'm pretty happy with mine, and I genuinely can't think what I'd replace it with if you gave the money and the choice .. :thumb2

that would be a problem. i don't think anyone makes anything like it.

that would be a problem. i don't think anyone makes anything like it.

Rather than think, 'what bike would I like?', i sort of think, 'what roads do I like riding on?' and the answer is back B roads that are quiet and quick. And into the mix is the odd trip abroad, more often than not with her indoors.

Do would i want a litre sports bike again? No - It's an A road bike and I'd lose my licence eventually!

Do I want a touring bike (GTR, RT, FJ ..), No, too lardy for the roads I like riding.

Do I want a F800 GS, Triumph 800 etc? No, I'd miss the power of big CC and it's not big enough two up for two weeks.

Do I want something like a 1290GT? Ummmmmm !! I don't think so! It's not a B road hooner, it wants those fast A roads again.

1290 SA? Maybe in a few years when i retire and the two of us hit Europe .. for 6 months of the year ..

So for the moment it's the 1190 or a Multistrada or a GS, maybe a Yam super ten, maybe the AT (last two maybe a bit small two up and lack proper grunt?).

So for me the 1190 at the moment ticks all my boxes ... :thumb2

Rather than think, 'what bike would I like?', i sort of think, 'what roads do I like riding on?' and the answer is back B roads that are quiet and quick. And into the mix is the odd trip abroad, more often than not with her indoors.

Do would i want a litre sports bike again? No - It's an A road bike and I'd lose my licence eventually!

Do I want a touring bike (GTR, RT, FJ ..), No, too lardy for the roads I like riding.

Do I want a F800 GS, Triumph 800 etc? No, I'd miss the power of big CC and it's not big enough two up for two weeks.

Do I want something like a 1290GT? Ummmmmm !! I don't think so! It's not a B road hooner, it wants those fast A roads again.

1290 SA? Maybe in a few years when i retire and the two of us hit Europe .. for 6 months of the year ..

So for the moment it's the 1190 or a Multistrada or a GS, maybe a Yam super ten, maybe the AT (last two maybe a bit small two up and lack proper grunt?).

So for me the 1190 at the moment ticks all my boxes ... :thumb2

My next bike will be something slower but more hardcore and light weight something along the lines of a ducati hyper motard

Back
Top Bottom