Meet & Ride Stamford Bridge - York Tuesday evening 5th July 2016

Thanks for coming everyone, nice evening out, as jb says we will have to make a day of it, the bear must have been hungry because he pulled in at bilbrough services for a MacDonald's or perhaps some petrol..

Ha ha, actually my headlight wasn't working so I pulled in to sort it out as light was fading. Ignition off, ignition on, big rev of the engine, all sorted :)

Had a great evening Chris, thanks for organising it and leading the way. Some lovely scenery and some lovely bikes :thumb2

Thanks for letting me tag along. Will definitely come again on next one. Great roads, weather and group. Cheers.

Thanks for coming everyone, nice evening out, as jb says we will have to make a day of it, the bear must have been hungry because he pulled in at bilbrough services for a MacDonald's or perhaps some petrol..
If a day is made and its a day when I am off then I could come..
I am actually off work next week ??

Ha ha, actually my headlight wasn't working so I pulled in to sort it out as light was fading. Ignition off, ignition on, big rev of the engine, all sorted :)

Had a great evening Chris, thanks for organising it and leading the way. Some lovely scenery and some lovely bikes :thumb2

Come on Mr Bear we aren't buying the breakdown cover story :rob how was the Big Mac :D

Back
Top Bottom