Attendees list

Yes please, myself and Mrs Mikeyboy ,:thumb:clap
Eh oh Mike ,, be good to catch up again !! the auld paraffin pony you prepped up for us is currently chugging around USA Alaska and is running like a wee Swiss watch ��
CU up in Ullapool
All t Best
SY

Last edited:
I'd have been up for this and it would be good to finally put some ugly faces against avatars (particularly my own) :rolleyes:
We'll be getting off the Newcastle ferry on the 18th after 3 weeks of exploring in the Balkans and so will be heading north home while most of you are likely to be southbound, if you see a silver/red 1150gsa 2up and loaded then give us a wave :thumb2

Have a great weekend.

Mike.

Please add me to the camping list. I am going to make a week of it so i'll be arriving Friday afternoon.

As the Trifest is using the Seaforth as well how are we going to make contact?
Also any decision on a ride out on Saturday?

Could you please add me to the list if pos

may only stay 2 nights camping stayed at site 1st week of June it was great.

cheers Norman

Hi all, I would love to make this trip and join you guys if you would be so kind.....as me being a newby and all??? This would be my 1st long haul on the GS, I'm building the mileage and time on my bike, taking the Wife to Bath a couple of weeks before so,I,M sure she will be glad to get rid of me for the weekend.........as she is sick of me banging on about the GS and all the bits I've been doing on it :blagblah I've got all the camping gear, will need to purchase a smaller tent that's all? So if ok with you guys I would like to camp please

Liam

Back
Top Bottom