Attendees list

Hi all, I would love to make this trip and join you guys if you would be so kind.....as me being a newby and all??? This would be my 1st long haul on the GS, I'm building the mileage and time on my bike, taking the Wife to Bath a couple of weeks before so,I,M sure she will be glad to get rid of me for the weekend.........as she is sick of me banging on about the GS and all the bits I've been doing on it :blagblah I've got all the camping gear, will need to purchase a smaller tent that's all? So if ok with you guys I would like to camp please

Liam
Pleased to have you along

Hi All

I was looking to join in with this but now have to do a first aid course and its the only weekend I can do it

A little bit bummed out but can't be helped

DJ :(

Hi Simon, put me down to camp also please, trust Catherine and yourself are still enjoying the rest of your trip.
Seems ages since we left you at Santa Rosa.

Hey ,very nice to hear from you !!!!
Time flies right enough:eek: we had a brill few days at an Airbnb in Santa Rosa ,Cath is also Uk side now :(. But she is working to keep me in bikes :bounce1
I will be delighted to see you up in Ullapool :thumb2

Will stick you on t list
All the very best
SY

Just thinking out loud ....

M'off next weekend for four or five weeks in the VW Camper with the dawg, round the Highlands and Islands of Bonnie Scotland. Meeting girlfriend Sue (Gracie on here) Monday 19th rait up north for a few days on Orkney :thumb

Might see you up at Ullapool guys'n gals .... Scotboxer owes me a pint, can't remember what for, but he must do :D

:beerjug:

M'off next weekend for four or five weeks in the VW Camper with the dawg, round the Highlands and Islands of Bonnie Scotland. Meeting girlfriend Sue (Gracie on here) Monday 19th rait up north for a few days on Orkney :thumb

Might see you up at Ullapool guys'n gals .... Scotboxer owes me a pint, can't remember what for, but he must do :D

Better remember my wallet this time then Micky! Now where the feck did I put it ... ::rob

Hi Symon,

Hope all is going well still in the US, stick me down too for camping please!

Andy

Hi Symon,

Hope all is going well still in the US, stick me down too for camping please!

Andy
Hi Andy
All is well, been out to Bonneville salt flats today with the team , highly unusual place it is too !
So if the Plod looks at my Gps I can refer them to my Boneville sticker
Be good to catch up , is this before or after your Irish circuit ?
I will add you to the list, ( you are welcome to stop over at the ancestral pile on your way up )

Hi Andy
Be good to catch up , is this before or after your Irish circuit ?
I will add you to the list, ( you are welcome to stop over at the ancestral pile on your way up )

Thank you Symon, this is after Ireland, looking forward to hearing about part 2 of your trip (Or part 3 if we include the RV) and thank you for the offer of the stop over, I'll definitely take you up on that and I'll email you both to confirm the details :)

Evening all.
I thought I'd better pop in and say hello before Ullapool.
Hey o H how goes it with you n yer other half ?
I am glad I have the wee Tenere set aside for the job as me GSA has sprung an oil leak out here in the states ,so it would have had to go into dry dock to get fixed when I get it back home
See you in due course
SY

Hi Sy.
Yes we're getting by in this industrial wasteland.
I'm planning to go up Thursday to Ullapool, don't know what everyone else is up to.

route sorted

heading outta Dumfries early friday morning for a route up to Ullapool making as much of the journey as possible !
Route%201_zpsgqgyj7rs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

looking a the list it doesn't look like many are making the trip

heading outta Dumfries early friday morning for a route up to Ullapool making as much of the journey as possible !
Route%201_zpsgqgyj7rs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

looking a the list it doesn't look like many are making the trip

I was up there in June. Why not go straight on and forget the left turn at Invergarry. This will take you to Inverness then take the A835 to Ullapool (great road).
On the way home take in Applecross, Skye etc... down the west coast.

I was lucky with the weather, a week of blissfully sunny riding. A beautiful part of the world indeed.

Just a suggestion...

Probably because the A87 from Invergarry is one of the best roads in Britain instead of continuing on up the A82 by Loch Ness is a fecking nightmare of a road when bussy ;)

I must have got lucky..:aidan

But, but, but....I wanted to see the Caledonian Canal and Nessy in the loch.:thumb2

Very dissapointed though, Nessy didn't break surface.:(

Back
Top Bottom