what would be the cheapest guzzi

Hope things work out for you Dave.
Took me about 20 years to get the Guzzi i wanted - but worth it :)
Keep us posted and let us know when you're settled - then i'll bore you with more rambling waffle...
well, Guzzi specific waffle as opposed to my regular waffles. :pullface:

Good Luck! :)

s so if you have lets say a spare 5 million or so you can buy this place and be my boss that way i dont have to move i can keep my garage and workshop and get a guzzi,

...alternatively, how long have you been in residence. Consider squatters rights and shove it to the man instead. (all your rufty tufty mates on here will support you I'm sure:D.)

putting it up for sale and selling are two different things it will be a complicated sale as there is allso a cricket club which belongs to the estate allthough it belongs to the estate e have no running in it ,but its allso a very valuable piece of real estate .

we shall see it wont happen overnight but it may not be the best time to be buying any more bikes (for now !!!!!!!)

putting it up for sale and selling are two different things it will be a complicated sale as there is allso a cricket club which belongs to the estate allthough it belongs to the estate e have no running in it ,but its allso a very valuable piece of real estate .

we shall see it wont happen overnight but it may not be the best time to be buying any more bikes (for now !!!!!!!)

A new house maybe a better buy than another bike:D

Was it a BREXIT decision Dave? Have they got the hump..?

So Dave....relocating to Germany?

they are moving back to germany its just going to be selling the place and then the logistics of moving which is going to be huge ............oh and allso all the other faffing which goes with selling a house , i will be happy to move its allways been a part of my job ,i think i have moved about 9 times to several different countrys in the 15 years or so

i quite fancy a moto guzzi what would be the cheapest big model to own ?, by cheap i mean under £3500 if poss

Are there many Griso's on the market there? They're somewhat odd and not my first choice but I've been keeping my eye out for an older, affordable Moto Guzzi. As it turned out when talking to a riding friend yesterday, about something totally unrelated, he mentioned he was "reducing the stable" and selling off a couple bikes, one being his 2007 Griso. I looked at it and long story short brought it home. Only ridden it 40 miles or so but so far I really like it.

Back
Top Bottom