Black Widow Exhaust

daj

Droopy Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondered if anyone has any experience of the Black Widow end cans?

Here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-R1150...299554?hash=item235a819ea2:g:cmgAAOSwYHxWFk9M

I used to have a Remus 'Genesis' fitted to my GSA but just couldn't live it on long runs and went back to the original can. On a previous bike I had the Remus 'Revolution' that was fine. I am wondering where the Black Widow sits between the those two. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Sorry this being my first post and all but I have just fitted the 300 length to my 1150. I first tried it with the cat and it wasn't so bad. I've just fitted the de cat with the BW can........ OH!
If you like a bark from your bike then great. If you like scaring children, the elderly and forcing pregnant ladies into early labour fill your boots cos you'll be able to do all 3. I like a good bark but may change my mind after tonight's test run. The only bonus is if it's to offensive then a longer can from them is only £100.

Hey, thanks for the info. If I did go for one I'd probably get the 400. Let me know how you get on. :D

I have one (I think the longer one) with the Black Widow Y piece - would recommend for sound and freeing up a few ponies.

I don’t have a bmw (BOS on mine)with blackwidow cans but the 400mm ones on my xt660x hurt my ears without baffles so shorter ones must be ‘kin loud.

Al.

Back
Top Bottom