Cheap radio for bike

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Had a pure highway...couldn't get a consistent signal...don't know why

As far as bluetooth is concerned...I'm all wired so that's a no. Could try a 12v converter if my daughter hadn't nicked the DAB radio :D

Had a pure highway...couldn't get a consistent signal...don't know why

As far as bluetooth is concerned...I'm all wired so that's a no. Could try a 12v converter if my daughter hadn't nicked the DAB radio :D

What aerial did you use? I use a little mag mount which works really well.

Bryn I used to have a dab highway,ran a dual splitter cable ,one lead to autocom second run to dab aerial. Can you remember my sweety tin :D to mount aerial, you saw it at Lumb farm. Battery use was high,had power adapter and it was intermittent . So on longer journeys have a pocket radio fm radio. Still a bit of a faff cable wise. My latest idea is learning either French or German and have started to listen to Classical music also on the Zumo,most relaxing on a good ride.
Good luck with your quest:thumby:

All good ideas... The aerial I had was a pure , about 12" long IIRC.....seemed like a faff ....thought the one I linked to as an FM may give a better signal.....

Andrew...your set up sounded a lot like mine, but as I said got fed up with the intermittent garble

Podcasts a good idea....but I'd still prefer leaving it on a mational station R 1or 2 and having it as background :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom