Ride out Tuesday 12th July

2gses

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ride out Tuesday 12th July 16.30. Meet at wetherby services next to the A1M,for a ride up to the north York moors and surrounding area, can also meet in Helmsley at approximately 18.00.

Hi Chris..
As you know I am up for this..
If the weather is crappy then remember I am off for the rest of the week till Monday..
Do you want me to meet you at the Wetherby Services?
I can leave here in good time at a leasurely rate to arrive with you at the appointed time.
I am having new tyres fitted tomorrow....I feel my wallet a puckering!!

Tuesday

Probably get some grub in Helmsley chippy or beadlam, sorry about the wetherby services meeting point but it's easy to find I think!!

Probably get some grub in Helmsley chippy or beadlam, sorry about the wetherby services meeting point but it's easy to find I think!!

2 chip shops in Helmsley - both ok

One in Nawton/Beadlam is best avoided

Dunno if I can make it as I will be at Yorkshire Show tomorrow :(

Be careful at Wetherby services. I was there the other week and ended up buying 2 X plasma TV's off a dodgy tosser in the carpark.

What time are you leaving Helmsley?

I'm at Yorkshire Show, but could maybe get there by 6.30pm or a bit earlier

Won't leave without you, might go somewhere different for some grub, a sit down place with knives and forks, civilised for a change..

Was hoping to come again this week but can't make it unfortunately. If you get up to anything on a weekend for GS's or trail bikes I'll be there. Enjoy.

See you there Chris. Does your route go anywhere near florences place? Got some tyres to pick up-- dont want to hijack your plans, I can always call on the way home if need be. He did say the kettle would be on, topless waitresses the whole nine yards......:D

I can head you off in that direction when we've finished..

Sorry Chris I can't make it my wife is taking our Daughter to the airport so I'm baby sitting the others �� I don't mind if you want to call in for a brew? I have a tyre for Steve to collect. You can have a look at the new arrival too........

If your going to do a few green lanes the one off the castle Howard road to Whitwell village is great and brings you out in my village!

Am Allowed to come on Guzzi as my GS is in getting pre outer Hebrides adjustments with Paul at tut work shop.

Would be aiming to meet at Helmsley...

dusty

Back
Top Bottom