Ducati Multistrada Enduro

Had a standard model for a year till I got fed up with the recalls. I loved it but I don't think it's made for salty roads and its chain driven so constantly oiling and checking after my commute got a bit annoying. If you don't rate bmws quality then have a look at a multi with 10,000 miles on!
The dvt engine is fantastic and its very comfortable but I think I would have lost my license cos you tend to want "just one more" when overtaking ����

slightest touch on the brakes had it sitting up and I ended up see sawing through the bends. Admittedly I was off a paralever front ended GS but not felt anything like this since shi@@ing myself on a Ducati 907ie about 25 years ago. Is this normal? Suspect it just needed more commitment - although a friend felt exactly the same

The front on the multi may have skyhook but you still need to set the pre-load up manually, however you cannot beat the GS Para it's brilliant when you learn to trust it .

Yes it's kind of fidgety coming to a stop slowly. I think it's the tires to be honest as everywhere else the bike is rock solid

Back
Top Bottom