Ducati Multistrada Enduro

longjohn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

I collected an ex demo Enduro yesterday and wondered if any one else has one on here. I find it similar to the GSA in ways with the gearbox and exhaust popping on slowdown but one thing I have noticed it it seems a little fidgety on slow islands but fine when at speed in corners.
Anyone with any experience on these.

Looks like Piddy's ! I tried a low seat on that bike and it was still bloody too tail

They are tall but if you lower the rear dampening you can get on with it, i'm only 5'8"

Any chance the front tyre was low pressure? That usually manifests itself on slow turns.

Al

Does the rake of that seat crush your jewels?

It has a different centre of gravity than a GS and a thumping great big V Twin. You will find things improve with miles.

Check tyre pressures, tweek riding modes & suspension settings to suit.

Open up the throttle & it will all make sense.

Lovely bike , enjoy.

A serious contender to the GS/A, looked at same bike but it was too tall for me too, shame.
Never went for a ride on it but quite liked it..
Good luck & enjoy..

I considered one but went KTM instead - nice bike all the same.

I took an Enduro Multi out for a spin this morning, very nice I like it a lot, the engine is a peach and the bike rides really nicely, the jury is still out as to whether I like it more than the regular Multi or not as the lower gearing of the Enduro is noticeable but that's easily remedied, hmmmmmm

CA_08061614493544-L.jpg

I think this place needs a Ducati Multistrada subsection :augie

Been out today for a spin and must say the bike grows on you (and your mates when you take off on it:D) a pleasure to ride.

I took an Enduro Multi out for a spin this morning, very nice I like it a lot, the engine is a peach and the bike rides really nicely, the jury is still out as to whether I like it more than the regular Multi or not as the lower gearing of the Enduro is noticeable but that's easily remedied, hmmmmmm

CA_08061614493544-L.jpg

I think this place needs a Ducati Multistrada subsection :augie

You getting one?:augie

I had a go on a standard MS and found the handling pretty weird. Admittedly it was in the Pyrenees and loaded but the slightest touch on the brakes had it sitting up and I ended up see sawing through the bends. Admittedly I was off a paralever front ended GS but not felt anything like this since shi@@ing myself on a Ducati 907ie about 25 years ago. Is this normal? Suspect it just needed more commitment - although a friend felt exactly the same

Back
Top Bottom