Reaction score
Next Breakfast:

The Picture Cafe
16 Market Place
Bingham
Nottinghamshire
NG13 8AP

http://www.thepicturecafe.co.uk/

A new venue, not the cheapest or the quickest but good!

Parking available on the market place opposite!

We'll have to excuse David Nimrod 'cause it's outside the city walls but has reasonably easy access for everybody else, and Robs dog will be alright!

Veggie available also for Andres.

D.

(It's a tough job, road testing all these Cafe's...........................)

Ummmm......

Amanda is flying out to Toronto that day but if she goes down to Heathrow on the Friday I'll be there :thumby:

Ohh charming, I make it to my first East Midlands breakfast meet and you change the venue to try and throw me off the scent.....if I wasn't so stupid I'd be offended :rob

Anyway, is the grub as good as GB's all in one omelette?

Breakfast - £6-95

Sausage
Bacon
Egg
Tomato
Mushrooms
Beans
Toast

Regular Cappucino - £2-50
Cup of Breakfast Tea - £1-75

etc.

It's in the calendar. I see no reason why I won't be there.

Looking forward to a different café. Plus, there's a nice little road that takes me there.

I hope to be able to make it. Will we be green-laning afterwards?

In the plan but only the outline plan:nenau

Looks posh! is it Tosser appropriate? must remember to wear clean gear:thumb

Andrew

Looks posh! is it Tosser appropriate?

Looks like it is ;) :eek:

From their Website:

...we pride ourselves on serving the best coffee and speciality teas served in a pot and kept warm by one of Julia’s hand knitted tea cosies!

Good job Att's elsewhere they wouldn't have let him in:thumb and might have caused us "Gentlemen" issues:augie

Bugger - be on the ferry back from Euroland then .......will have to be a P&O greasy offering instead :barf

Can't make this one on my jollies with the family

I've just been to road test the Picture Cafe on a Saturday morning, yes it's fine!

Except.............I got a Parking Ticket 'cause my Van is slightly too wide for the parking spaces and the outside tyres were on the line. ( I took 'er indoors who doesn't do bikes, I'll leave 'er at home next time!)

I think Arkwright's link to their website has broken it. Looks like too many people have been trying to visit it.

Back
Top Bottom