Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: YAMAHA MT10

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventure Boy View Post
    you did and you wasnt wrong about the 4th gear wheelies, a bit puzzled as to the traction control if it allows 100 yard wheelies in 4th gear with it turned on, does it work if the back wheel slips going round a corner still ?? I suppose they must have programmed it to be able to wheelie and still get you out of trouble should you need it ?? all I know is its a really quick bike, ordered a load of bits for it

Screen
    Rack
    Heated Grips
    Sat nav mount
    Rad guards
    Hand guards
    Datatool Alarm
    Paddock bobbins
    Smaller no plate
    Rim stickers
    Etc etc
    Will post some more Pics when its all fitted up
    Yup,and you need mirror extenders from Evotech.

Nice bike !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Arsey View Post
    Yup,and you need mirror extenders from Evotech.

Nice bike !!

Already had a set and fitted, the mirrors were so narrow I couldnt see anything behind me at all first thing I did when I got back
    Then fitted the alarm
    the rack, 660 holder and handguards have arrived today so ill fit that lot tonight
    Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not puting it in a fruit salad

Few bits now fitted sent the handguards back for a refund really didnt like them Got the Powerbronze Screen as Idint like the black on the Yamaha one

Andrew what did you find it did funny in TC1 Mode
    Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not puting it in a fruit salad

Few bits now fitted sent the handguards back for a refund really didnt like them Got the Powerbronze Screen as Idint like the black on the Yamaha one

Andrew what did you find it did funny in TC1 Mode
    When I was looking for handguards (virtual shopping until I actually have a bike!) I thought I'd go for the SW Motech ones - they look OK in the pictures, but not seen any in the flesh (although nothing I've ever bought from them has been disappointing yet).
    Cheers

Steve

Heres a pic of mine with screen rim stickers Akra decat pipe, Akra can, R+G tail tidy, Rad guards, Zumo 660, heated grips, givi tank ring, Mirror extenders, Etc etc, took the top box rack off as its so easy will only use it if needed,
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very Essex, that!

Ill Take that as a compliment Nutty LOL

What a fantastic looking bike!...mind you all your bikes are adventureboy...you certainly know how to make a bike stand out and shine!

Cheers Burty99 that is the type of comment I do it all for

Rob

How did you fit the Zumo - did you use the Yamaha mount or a generic RAM arrangement?

Also, what's the feedback on the screen - there's an ever increasing list to choose from (feels like being back to trying to sort my 2007 GS screen) so a bit of 1st hand experience would be good.
    Cheers

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SPL View Post
    How did you fit the Zumo - did you use the Yamaha mount or a generic RAM arrangement?

Also, what's the feedback on the screen - there's an ever increasing list to choose from (feels like being back to trying to sort my 2007 GS screen) so a bit of 1st hand experience would be good.
    Yes got the Yamaha one that fits very neatly, the screen is better at higher speed, it seems better at 80 than it does at 50 ?? Id say it was tested and adjusted for higher speeds, I didnt like the Yamaha one, this mounts in 2 mins as does the Rack so its no drama to remove and refit depending on what you are doing / going if hooning around locally ill leave it off ig going out for a days ride ill pop it back on, thats my thoughts anyway
    Rob

PS can you please post a pic of the handguards if and when you get them Im still looking !!

What topbox rack do you have ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    What topbox rack do you have ?
    The Yamaha one
    easy fit just 4 bolts from under the rear, dont even need to take the seat off

you do have to drill 4 holes to fit it for the first time though

Can post a pic tonight if required

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by SPL View Post

The Yamaha Sport Screen is brilliant,but don't know how it compares with this one Adv Boy has fitted

PS can you please post a pic of the handguards if and when you get them Im still looking !!
    Thanks for the info Rob - very helpful.

On the handguards it will be at least Feb before I have them (bike is on back-order) so I'm probably not much use to you I'm afraid
    Cheers

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by MikeS View Post
    3 months tops

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast