YAMAHA MT10

What topbox rack do you have ?

The Yamaha one
easy fit just 4 bolts from under the rear, dont even need to take the seat off

you do have to drill 4 holes to fit it for the first time though

Can post a pic tonight if required

Rob

How did you fit the Zumo - did you use the Yamaha mount or a generic RAM arrangement?

Also, what's the feedback on the screen - there's an ever increasing list to choose from (feels like being back to trying to sort my 2007 GS screen) so a bit of 1st hand experience would be good.

The Yamaha Sport Screen is brilliant,but don't know how it compares with this one Adv Boy has fitted

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PS can you please post a pic of the handguards if and when you get them Im still looking !!

Thanks for the info Rob - very helpful.

On the handguards it will be at least Feb before I have them (bike is on back-order) so I'm probably not much use to you I'm afraid :blast

Just been looking at an MT10 that has just been sold by a dealer to a well known company in Hinkley

Why would a well known company in Hinkley want to buy an MT10 from a bike dealer in Doncaster ???

Just been looking at an MT10 that has just been sold by a dealer to a well known company in Hinkley

Why would a well known company in Hinkley want to buy an MT10 from a bike dealer in Doncaster ???

Ha ha . If you can't beat them ....

My johnny 5 turned up today :)
3f8ed65f8c224f564dc2633d97bc56f0_zpsi66lctxu.jpg

Loved mine just to mad id be going to jail,made the s1000xr seam steady. oh and the tank range was a bit silly (100miles).

Well Arsey , I can't see my back tyre getting me to Portugal / Spain in a few weeks.
Did you change yours for something else before you went away on it ?

See if there is a compatible sports-touring rear tyre to go with the current front one?

Al

Back
Top Bottom