Klim jacket sizing

Do you feel properly protected in the Overland?

Sent from a OnePlusX

Yes I do . It's no Dakar jacket but as my introduction to Klim it is pretty good
Armour on back shoulders and elbows and well made
The badlands I use in appalling weather and its great for that
Good value as well

One step up from the Rukka is the Goretex Pro which means the rain just drips away unlike the Rukka which absorbed the water and created puddles wherever you stopped.

Well, are you sure you had Rukka Armas? Cause Armas is actually Goretex Pro...

Well, are you sure you had Rukka Armas? Cause Armas is actually Goretex Pro...

Sure did. Anyway it seems a differenent Gore Tex and performs differently. The Rukka is much softer and absorbent.

Called Adventure Bike Warehouse over a month ago giving him my size. They told me to phone a week before travelling which I did. Flew into Manchester last night for previous appointment. And went to buy Badlands Jacket Trousers and some other bits of Klim Kit.
Well I get there but they hadn't bothered to get my size in. So Annoyed I've just walked out of the shop. Fuming. Anyone out there want my cash for new jacket and trousers!

Thinking about buying aKlim jacket. My Twat suit jacket is Size 52 and fits really well. I'm 41in chest. That means if all between medium and large on the Klim size chart. Seen a large rally jacket (the older version) for sale and really fancy it but my gut tells me a medium would probably be a better fit. Anyone had same dilemma?

I've found a lad in the States selling a Latitude Misano Jacket (almost new)
It's a black xxl , I am 48" to 50" chest so I know that won't be a problem but I'm afraid the sleeves will come down past my fingers.
The XL sleeves are 2" shorter, I'm wondering could I squeeze into an XL

Sent from a OnePlusX

Hello I'm also a 48/50 chest. To give you an idea I wear a BMW Rallye 2 jacket size 60 in Euro sizing. A 2XL Klim Badlands fits almost the same but wit room for layered clothing or a base layer and heated jacket

Called Adventure Bike Warehouse over a month ago giving him my size. They told me to phone a week before travelling which I did. Flew into Manchester last night for previous appointment. And went to buy Badlands Jacket Trousers and some other bits of Klim Kit.
Well I get there but they hadn't bothered to get my size in. So Annoyed I've just walked out of the shop. Fuming. Anyone out there want my cash for new jacket and trousers!

After a call from Adventure Bike Warehouse I received an apology and great service from their company. The owner and the manager were very keen to put things right and posted the Klim products to me at their cost. I'd like to thank them for sorting this out so quickly

Hello I'm also a 48/50 chest. To give you an idea I wear a BMW Rallye 2 jacket size 60 in Euro sizing. A 2XL Klim Badlands fits almost the same but wit room for layered clothing or a base layer and heated jacket

What's the sleeve length like ???

Gonna fly over to the NEC in November.
What's the chances of picking up a deal on the Klim stand at the show ?

I found the sizes a bit "in between". I had the old Badlands Pro in large, and really it was much too big, especially the troos which are a bit jodhpurish anyway. But, I needed something with lots of vents for a recent trip with temperatures from 4 to 35 Celsius and the Rukka is just too hot. The new Badlands (now not called Pro) is a different cut and I got away with Medium, under which I could fit a warm n safe heated jacket, though it's a bit snug. It did very well on the trip, but as they size small, med, large, unlike the Euro suits there seems to be a big jump in sizes, the L was massive with arms far too long. I normally take a 52 in twat suit for comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the sizes a bit "in between". I had the old Badlands Pro in large, and really it was much too big, especially the troos which are a bit jodhpurish anyway. But, I needed something with lots of vents for a recent trip with temperatures from 4 to 35 Celsius and the Rukka is just too hot. The new Badlands (now not called Pro) is a different cut and I got away with Medium, under which I could fit a warm n safe heated jacket, though it's a bit snug. It did very well on the trip, but as they size small, med, large, unlike the Euro suits there seems to be a big jump in sizes, the L was massive with arms far too long. I normally take a 52 in twat suit for comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the arm length is my concern. 2" longer on the XXL compared with the XL.

It would be a deal breaker as I'm only 5' 9"

A lad on ADVrider just sold a Latitude for $275, I couldn't take the risk on the XXL

2016 Klim Badlands Jacket xxl fits me in the arm just the same as a size 60 (euro) BMW rallye 2 pro jacket

Back
Top Bottom