advice wanted on car/bike gps

Loz

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi,i want advice on the best gps that has live traffic updates and is suitable for bike and car,girlfriend is doing about 1kmiles a week for work

thanks

loz

Depends on how much you want to pay compare sumo 390 and 595 they both come with car and bike mounts not sure if the 390 does live traffic both work similarly but 595 has larger screen with more functionality.

Have a look at www.globalGPS.co.uk they usually have good deals, the sumo 340LM & Zumo 590LM may have good prices.
Also check online for better prices ��

Have a look at www.globalGPS.co.uk they usually have good deals, the sumo 340LM & Zumo 590LM may have good prices.
Also check online for better prices

thanks for the advice chaps

loz

If she / you doesn't want to create her own routes, then just buy a TomTom. They are designed for cars, ahead of motorbikes.

Buy seperate one for the car. Wife has a 6100 tomtom and for straight out point a to point b it is way better than any bike sat nav. Comes with it's own little internet (free) which searches
POI brilliantly. Live traffic is spot on and diverts to miss it brilliantly. Without a doubt the best sat nav I have ever used. The bike one doesn't do mp3 so no good for me. I prefer the Garmin for creating a specific route, but it's crap in the car.

Back
Top Bottom