Bordeaux 2017

Hi Guys

anyone flying into Bordeaux on the morning off July 12th ? wanting to share a taxi from airport to hotel Ibis?
I think there is a mini bus available, see mail from Andy

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

A big and public Thank You to Andy and his team of little helpers for their work in Bordeaux on Thursday last. The loading of the bikes onto two trucks was well organised, efficient and the bikes were handled with great care and attention.

The level of planning of the shipments and the detail of the loading itself has to be seen to be believed. It even extends to the reg number of each bike being written on the wooden chocks screwed to the floor of the trailer to help ensure that each bike is stowed in the planned sequence and in the planned location. Hard luggage is bubble-wrapped and bags are even supplied for your riding gear and helmet if needed. These are all then safely stowed in the void spaces in between the bikes. Clever.

If you have any reservations about trucking your bike to Europe with Andy let me absolve you of them here and now, the range of bikes he moves, in all sizes from all makers and the way that each bike is treated is worth much more money than you will be paying for this service.

Thank you Andy for organising again this year. You are providing a fantastic service at a great price to fellow riders. I will certainly be talking to you again about transporting my bike.

:clap:clap:clap

Well said Aidan, I couldn't agree with you more, Andy and his team deserve great credit for the organisation and execution of the whole trip from the booking to the collection of the bikes today and everything in between.
The trip was a great success we'll done Andy.
Thanks again.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Echo what's been said above :thumb2

Great trip, I thoroughly enjoyed it - all the more so because I knew my bike was in safe hands to Bordeaux and back to Belfast. Many thanks to Andy and the lads :aidan

Now, what about a few pics of where you went from you lot? Your starter for 10:

Col de Portalet, Pyrenees

2u55hkj.jpg

Off Road in the Picos 2017

Thanks to Andy and the lads from the Belfast Flyers for organising and executing with precision this years trip to Bordeaux. I have been on these trips for the last four years and I can honestly report that you have it refined to a streamlined process. It is exceptional value for money and I hope to see you in the not too distant future.

Attachments

• DSC04039 (Small).JPG
    DSC04039 (Small).JPG
    102 KB · Views: 199
Thanks for running another well organised great trip Andy. I've already told Marks wife we're going next year!

Dates for 2018 will be communicated at the end of the month ��

I think I may reserve a place on this one now

Andy if you add me to the list and Let me know the dates and costs please?

belfast.jpg

The bikes all loaded in Belfast ready for the off.

bordeaux.jpg

Loading about to commence in Bordeaux.

Hi All
The plan for 2018 transport to Bordaeux will be posted up next week :)))

Back
Top Bottom