Cymarc Sidestand extender đź‘Ť

Shado

Reaction score
:bananaMy Cymarc Sidestand extension arrived and in under five minutes bolted on, fabulous piece of kit, the bike looks much safer now that it's at a proper lean angle, brilliant peice of kit , high quality and highly recommended for those of you worried about the lean angle of your bike :rob
Thanks Mark

:bananaMy Cymarc Sidestand extension arrived and in under five minutes bolted on, fabulous piece of kit, the bike looks much safer now that it's at a proper lean angle, brilliant peice of kit , high quality and highly recommended for those of you worried about the lean angle of your bike :rob
Thanks Mark

My pleasure pal, great bit of kit init?

I've also got one on my XR which is great. Before it was fitted, I didn't trust the side stand unless the ground was slightly higher where the stand touched the floor. Also, the bike's quite heavy to lift up from such a low angle. I think BMW made a mistake with the XR side stand.

Can the chain still be adjusted to factory requirements? Wish to know before I buy.

Ya should :) I think there's a cheap one on fleabay at the moment - brand new but on sale by meee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive used an Ice hockey puk before but not sure how you would mount it on this bike
But ill agree it does need lifting up a bit when on side stand

Back
Top Bottom