Iceland adventure 2017

Hi

Now seem a good time as any to say we have one place left on both trips we are running July 2017.
Trip Dates
First trip. 30th June - 11th July
Second Trip 21st July - 1st Aug
Mark :thumb

Sorry I'm not all computer
Pls can I come on trip

Hi Mark, I noted that you organise shipping bikes to Iceland. Well, I am planning a trip next year in 2018 with a small group of international deaf motorcyclists from Europe and UK. Some of them queried the possibility of shipping bikes to Iceland from UK in order to avoid riding to Denmark and 5 additional days of ferry and fly instead. I would be grateful for any info on shipping. Thanks.

Hi Mark, I noted that you organise shipping bikes to Iceland. Well, I am planning a trip next year in 2018 with a small group of international deaf motorcyclists from Europe and UK. Some of them queried the possibility of shipping bikes to Iceland from UK in order to avoid riding to Denmark and 5 additional days of ferry and fly instead. I would be grateful for any info on shipping. Thanks.
Send me a PM with what you would like to know

Docs in the post?

Quick one. Should I have received some documents in the post by now? No worries if they haven't been sent yet.

Can we put the bikes in the container now and just get out there? This is all I can think about at the moment. Well, that and food and naked ladies and booze and unicorns. And occasionally my family, but only occasionally.

Can we put the bikes in the container now and just get out there? This is all I can think about at the moment. Well, that and food and naked ladies and booze and unicorns. And occasionally my family, but only occasionally.

What's with the unicorns bit?

Very good. Can't wait.

The question is standing on the pegs or sitting and feet off for water crossings?

Must say that Sealskins sound like a waste of time.

Very good. Can't wait.

The question is standing on the pegs or sitting and feet off for water crossings?

Must say that Sealskins sound like a waste of time.
Standing or sitting depends on o a few things mate, if in doubt sit down :D

It'll all become clear where we're there.....well, clear or wet :D

On a crossing last year only two fell over, both happened to be standing....eh Tim

Can't help yerself can you, at least I was on the bike and moving .... eh Stu :blast:D

DSCF2279-XL.jpg

Sealskinz are brilliant... at keeping water IN your socks! I wear them a lot during the winter on my mountain bike, but don't know why I bother - I can't remember them ever keeping my feet dry. The only explanation I can come up with is that you're supposed to wear them inside out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre trip meeting

Looks like every one is OK for the 20th & 21st May
Will email details for B&B for Friday night soon as i have booked it will be twin rooms

Back
Top Bottom