590 Sun Screen

NAB

Reaction score
Hi all
Ive got a Garmin 590 mounted on a Touratech mount and just had 2 weeks touring France, Switzerland and Italy and I find I cannot see the the screen on the 590 very well, I have voice prompts but have taken a few bum steers due to the fact I struggle see the screen due to reflections from light, I did adjust the angle of the sat nav a few times but I have searched google for a screen shade for a shade but don't really find anything that would fit the Touratech mount
I had a Garmin 2610 before the 590 and never seemed to have a problem.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Quick question, do you have a tinted visor or flip down sunscreen. I have a Schuberth C3 and with dark visor this makes it very difficult to read screen. Also have a light tinted visor on a Shoei and this is not as bad but not good either. Also play around with brightness settings.

Quick question, do you have a tinted visor or flip down sunscreen. I have a Schuberth C3 and with dark visor this makes it very difficult to read screen. Also have a light tinted visor on a Shoei and this is not as bad but not good either. Also play around with brightness settings.
Tinted pinlock in my Arai but I ride with visor up most of the time unless it's raining or cold, I've played with all brightness settings and it's terrible, I had a Garmin 2610 before and never had any real issues.

Back
Top Bottom