Anyone ridden or own a 750 Integra ??

Had the 600 mile service done Yesterday did the 90 mile round trip to dobles to have it done left it in drive ust to do its own thing which id did really well, indicated 80mph is returning 76.8 mpg which is un believable its still got power to accelerate and ive got to say my one handles simply superbly even the mechanic who did the service said "you like the corners dont you" as he could see the lack of chicken strip

I enjoyed the ride so much I took a 30 mile extended route home LOL, Although it is essentially a scooter I seem to ride it faster than I do the Africa twin !!

Doesn't the suspension especially the front bother you?
I wonder is there is a cheap and easy way to improve it...

Like I said before I think the suspension is superb, have you ridden another one or has someone with one ridden yours, I've had over 200 bikes in my biking career and can spot a crap set up and this one really not, could it be there's something not right with your bike? Where are you located maybe we could meet one day and have a go on each other's bikes ??

Possibly, I just know it cannot be right, all crashing and skipping around. I ll give it to the techs in Metropolis during its service next month.

Well that was it
I just couldnt live with the Gearbox any longer the dammed thing really did have a mind of its own, sealed the deal for me when I gave a mate a lift home from work, the gearbox just seemed to get all confused and didnt have a clue what to do, Phoned Dobles up and traded it for a NC750X the whole deal luckily didnt cost a lot to do, collected the X last Sunday and instantly I just felt so much better on it, the handling was better and so was the way the engine put the power to the floor
What a result the rear rack, panniers and rails, Exhaust all fitted from the Integra so very happy with the new little bike grafted a spare Africa twin screen on to it which looks the nuts and really works, fitted alarm, Engine bars, sat nav, barkbusters, LED spots, great little bike, one that will do the mundane tasks in life like work taking the mrs out on leaving the MT10 for me to have fun on !!

Heres a pic of it during the fitting process

Attachments

• IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 142
And a crappy Iphone pic of the bike with the engine bars spots, screen etc

Attachments

• IMG_1795.jpg
    IMG_1795.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 139
It sounds like you've been to Giles & Arsey's school of back pedalling!:D

Dear Mr Adventure Boy,

Can you please trade this for a 500X and the fit all those lovely rally raid bits run it in, keep it clean and then sell it in to me?

Cheers

Wreford

Well that was it
I just couldnt live with the Gearbox any longer the dammed thing really did have a mind of its own, sealed the deal for me when I gave a mate a lift home from work, the gearbox just seemed to get all confused and didnt have a clue what to do, Phoned Dobles up and traded it for a NC750X the whole deal luckily didnt cost a lot to do, collected the X last Sunday and instantly I just felt so much better on it, the handling was better and so was the way the engine put the power to the floor
What a result the rear rack, panniers and rails, Exhaust all fitted from the Integra so very happy with the new little bike grafted a spare Africa twin screen on to it which looks the nuts and really works, fitted alarm, Engine bars, sat nav, barkbusters, LED spots, great little bike, one that will do the mundane tasks in life like work taking the mrs out on leaving the MT10 for me to have fun on !!

Heres a pic of it during the fitting process

Lol... i still have mine.... need to get shifting that PoS....

Suspension checked by Honda, all working as intended.... pretty low set intentions then as it really is epically crap.

Just half praying a piano might fall out of the sky and demolish it, so I can buy something else...

Lol... i still have mine.... need to get shifting that PoS....

Suspension checked by Honda, all working as intended.... pretty low set intentions then as it really is epically crap.

Just half praying a piano might fall out of the sky and demolish it, so I can buy something else...

Give Dobles a try Honestly they cant get enough of them they will give you a decent trade in price for it, they did for me it only cost me £270 to own it for a month, traded it for a new NC750x as stated that really is a nice bike does everything I want from it, it will take me to work will ride it 2 up with the Mrs and got a new MT10 for me go have fun on

Back
Top Bottom