full on touring mode in Yorkshire.......

wildoat

Reaction score
Just because this bike was designed as a naked doesn't mean with a few mods it can't become a full on touring machine, a real alternative to the ever peopler GS in my opinion, oh yeah and faster too, lol.

original.jpg

Nice bike..like the colour, but it needs the panniers/top box colour matching to the bike. :thumb2

Lovely. Still love mine and it is pretty practical.

Was yours a demonstrator too?

Lovely. Still love mine and it is pretty practical.

Was yours a demonstrator too?
It was indeed an ex demo bike from Cotswold Motoradd, it hadn't many miles on it so it seemed like a good buy.
Cheers
Tony

After my back injury my GSA is becoming a bit of a handfull with weight and height (as much as it breaks my heart to admit) and this R1200R is a great alternative to consider. Nice photo

Looks great...apart for that screen, sure it's functional but, fuck it spoils a fantastic bike :blast in my opinion.

In that case it was riding yours from Gloucester to Wootton Bassett and back one afternoon that made me want one.

I can confirm that your bike is rather quick :)

Looks great...apart for that screen, sure it's functional but, fuck it spoils a fantastic bike :blast in my opinion.
I see where you are coming from but seriously, I recently did a mini tour of 1800 miles in two weeks, try doing that on a totally naked bike in all weathers and see how much fun it isn't lol
Cheers

In that case it was riding yours from Gloucester to Wootton Bassett and back one afternoon that made me want one.

I can confirm that your bike is rather quick :)
Yes it is the fastest version available, thanks especially to your running-in technique, lol

Back
Top Bottom