Tiny screw on Zumo 390 lost

moody

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have lost the tiny screw that's comes with the mounting bracketing my Garmin 390 that attaches the power lead to the bracket. It fell onto garage floor and disappeared without me ever using it.
Needless to say, my husband is unsympathetic and would never let anything like that happen to him!

The sat nav is working ok at the moment without the screw, but I am worried the lead will come loose eventually.
Does anyone have, or know how to get, a new screw? As I have lost it, I don't know what size it is.
I contacted Garmin who are less than useless and told me I need to buy a whole new bracket.

sorry didnt read it all my bad, but i am surprized, i may have one i will have a look see.

Found em! Also found a countersunk one so I'll send one of each.....there's 10 of the Panheads left so I must have used a c/s.
PM me your address and I'll pop em in the post for you.

Thank you so much to trickytree for sending me the tiny screw that I needed.
Hopefully it will mean the power cable will now be secure.
it is a shame the Garmin Support service was not as helpful as the members of the forum.

Dear Anne ,

Thank you for contacting Garmin Europe.

Unfortunately we can't send you only the screw, but perhaps you can find a screw that fits elsewhere?

Apologies for the inconvenience.

If there is anything else I can help you with then please let me know. Alternatively you can search for a solution here: http://www.garmin.co.uk/support

Kind regards,

Chris

Garmin Europe

No sh*t Sherlock!!!!

Back
Top Bottom