Thread: Cymarc parts and 1st class service

New Member (less than 15 Posts)

Cymarc parts and 1st class service

Thanks to Mark Hooton and Mike at Cymarc bike parts. Had some radiator guards, screen brackets, engine crude catcher and deflector fitted on my GS at Marks place and decided to give his ACF50 protection a go as although ive used this great stuff myself from the tin I now know my effort was a bit of a bodge job. I confess to not being great mechanically but love riding. Mark said just bring bike over and he would fit the parts free of charge and do a proper ACF50 job.
    I can only say many thanks to them. He is a great bloke and they provide a excellent professional job. The parts fitted are top quality and I can recommend if you really want your bike stripping and protecting get out to Cymarc. It took 4 hours to do and was a brilliant price. There is a great cafe next door and Mark just said get what you want and put it on my account no problem.
    thanks Mark and Mike

It was my pleasure, Dave. Thank you for the kind words, I'm very happy that you're happy. Come back and see us any time, we're always happy to help with anything. Ride safe fella.

Mike.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    I had my Honda CBF1000 ACF'd last year by a guy down south as there wasn't anybody t'up north.

Has someone opened up now?

Have just bought a 2013 R1200GS Adventure and getting it an ACF50 session is on my top ten list of things to do with it.

Also need a radiator cover for it too ............ so many things to buy so little money

Cheers,

Mark

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Bought some stuff of Cymarc really pleased with quality and even a numpty like me managed to fit them

Same here great stuff great quality

Scunthorpe is a hell of a way for me to travel so will have to either use the Internet or the phone

I recently fitted a taller screen to my GS. I got the screen support kit from Cymarc.
    Good quality well finished parts that fit perfectly. made in the UK and competitively priced.
    Recommended.

great service and parts, i got a footpeg lowering kit for my new vstrom and being a numpty had difficulty fitting them. i phoned mark and he said to send them back and he would sort it out no probs. i had a last attempt at fitting them and found that the brake pedal main coil spring had enough movement to allow fitting. phoned mark back and told him of the fix and he said he would take note in case anyone else had the same problem.a proper gent, can't reccomend them highly enough. jags.

Oh Yes.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Always great kit & first class service.... ( always )
    Perfekt ist nicht gut genug.

UKGSER-A place where I've wasted so much time, learned so much, laughed a lot and cried a few times.

Every bed of roses has pricks in it!