Independant servicing

Crashtel

Reaction score
Hi guys been absolutely ages since Ive been on. My old R1200gs has been neglected for a while and is in need of a good service shake down, I have bahnstormer and Vines Guildford within reach but was wondering if there was an independent guy offering servicing that might do it for a more reasonable price. I'm a bit out of touch of whats available. Any suggestions? thanks Terry

There is some old guy in London who knows his way round BMW bikes and is said to be very good he posts on these boards someone will be along with his name soon

Steptoe of this parish although I am not sure he'd appreciate being called an 'old guy'.

He has serviced my r1150gs for a few years now and is a real guru.

There is some old guy in London who knows his way round BMW bikes and is said to be very good he posts on these boards someone will be along with his name soon

Steptoe of this parish although I am not sure he'd appreciate being called an 'old guy'.

I am sure he will see the funny side he seems to have a good sense of humour

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

+1 for steptoe.
And he will lend you a classic K100RT while your bike is being serviced.

he'll be along shortly. He either out to lunch (literally) or at Trisha's...Great value and easy to reach just on the A3

Old guy i don't mind...... It's the "grumpy old guy" that gets me grumpy.

My friends just call me "the old bastard" :D

See you Wednesday

Thanks for the emails see you Wednesday regards Terry

Back
Top Bottom